• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tiger02

Militarist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LA Guy
I saw Tiger Tom and Mike about 18 hours apart, and yes, you guys are about the same size, but Tom is shorter. For a regular fit, I fit into a medium well, for a shrunken fit like BoO, I can fit into a small (but it gets pretty taut across the chest.)
I met Mike about a year and half ago. His mustache was too distracting for me to check out his chest.

the_state

Reaction score
did alden make those "all around walkers" in a custom shade for you, or is that stock?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tiger02
I met Mike about a year and half ago. His mustache was too distracting for me to check out his chest.
That's sad but true. The 'stache was my one and only foray into facial hair. It wasn't a good one. Luckily, all the "Urban Woodsman" here in Brooklyn are picking up the slack for me. Sometimes I'll go to a bar and feel like I walked into a casting call for Witness.
Originally Posted by the_state
did alden make those "all around walkers" in a custom shade for you, or is that stock?
Actually neither. Another account in the Midwest had these made up but they went out of business and stuck Alden with the inventory. Our sales guy knows how much we love Chromexel, so we picked up 18 pairs.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

After long last, the Epaulet Pinpoint Oxfords are fully back in stock. We've got XS and XXL sizes available too. These shirts look brilliant, and have already started selling. Here's the lineup below. If you're not familiar with Pinpoint Oxford cloth, then it's a lighter, softer, and dressier variant of the more casual oxford. These make excellent dress shirts, but can easily be worn casually too. Alongside the pima flannels, they've become something that we're known for. The fabric is all 100% pima cotton from the UK.

Pinpoint%20Oxford%20Lilac%20Lo.jpg

Lavender Pinpoint Oxford, Buttondown Collar: $130

Blue%20Pinpoint%20Oxford%20lo.jpg

Blue Pinpoint Oxford, Buttondown Collar: $130

Pinpoint%20Oxford%20White%20Lo.jpg

White Pinpoint Oxford, Point Collar: $130
This one has been a long time coming. Over the past year, I tried a few broadcloths & poplins in the quest for a perfect white dress shirt. Most were too wrinkle prone or crisp to be comfortable. This makes up into a great all-purpose white shirt as the Pinpoint Oxford has a good hand and drape. We gave it a point collar to make is as versatile as possible.

And, we've got one other shirt - a restock of our Navy Tartan buttondown with smoke trocas buttons. IMO one of the most handsome shirts that we've made.

Navy%20Tartan%20lo.jpg

Navy Tartan Buttondown Shirt: $130

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
Nice, you guys got your denim into the Denim Debate...

Ah, I was waiting for that to launch! Can't wait to see how this progresses, it's a great idea.

Originally our guy wanted the streaky, but we convinced him on the deadstock indigo. That denim is fades like crazy, and EP's is going to be a serious competitor in this thing.

Originally Posted by WatchGuy
Hey Mike, what pants are you wearing here? N&F? If so, are you ever getting more sizes?

Yes, these are the N&F Selvedge Chinos. I don't have any plans to get more, as the batch we received was a special discounted overstock order.

I will, however, have a completely ass-kicking EP's chino in about 6-8 weeks. We'll have it in 3 flavors, and I think that you guys are really going to dig it. It's like nothing else out there, and the price will be spot on.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ooo i would contribute to the debate blog with the streaky or the blacks!!!

cant wait for these new collab shirts ... when was the drop date for the shirts again?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by randomkoreandude
ooo i would contribute to the debate blog with the streaky or the blacks!!!

cant wait for these new collab shirts ... when was the drop date for the shirts again?

Looking at the last week of March / first week of April. These are going to be ass-kicking!

Oh, and Selectism posted a nice Q&A with us and some other folks on Manufacturing in NYC:
http://www.selectism.com/news/2010/0...g-in-new-york/

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked and I missed it, but when do you expect the multi color gingham shirts? Thanks

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike had advised me the first week of March for the twill gingham.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edubs01
Mike had advised me the first week of March for the twill gingham.

Is it the same with the flower print? I've been fiending for those two shirts...

hnlax

Reaction score
Mike, I know you talked about the preorder for the styleforum shirts in their respective threads, but can you just update this/those threads when we can actually pre-order? Really don't want to miss out!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 61 39.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 17.9%

Forum statistics

Threads