• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) - What is going on with my package?

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I ordered a wallet from Igor Semonov and it is being shipped via EMS/USPS. Any idea what is going on with the package? Thanks

USPS: Track and Confirm \t

Class: Express Mail InternationalÂ
00ae.png

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 8:30 AM on February 22, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
\t\t\t\t
Detailed Results:
\t
- Inbound International Arrival, February 22, 2010, 8:30 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
- Inbound International Arrival, February 18, 2010, 5:16 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
- Foreign International Dispatch, February 15, 2010, 3:50 pm, ST. PETERSBURG EMS, RUSSIA
- Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
- Foreign Acceptance, February 12, 2010, 1:00 pm, RUSSIA

brandall10

Reaction score
I wonder if it's just getting passed around in customs (one dept to another?)

I'm also waiting on some C&J Lowndes from Pediwear that have gotten no updates since 2/18

"Service(s): Registered Mail™

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 1:51 PM on February 18, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
\t Detailed Results:
\t
\tInbound International Arrival, February 18, 2010, 1:51 pm, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
\tOrigin Post is Preparing Shipment"

FPMBAT

Reaction score
I am having the same problem with my order that arrived in NY on 2/17, with the same message as above

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have got the same message concerning my Lowndes:

Service(s): Registered Mailâ„¢

Your item arrived in the United States in ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS) at 4:54 AM on February 12, 2010. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Detailed Results:

Inbound International Arrival, February 12, 2010, 4:54 am, ISC NEW YORK NY(USPS)
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment

I feel like it has been quite sometime... I have just been checking my mailbox to see if they come in.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Sounds like it has yet to clear customs...

entrero

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is it the weather? my international packages took much longer than usual to arrive... at some point I thought they've been lost in transit.
eh.gif

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I think "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" means that your items are out for delivery... anyone with any experience have any input?

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by entrero
Is it the weather? my international packages took much longer than usual to arrive... at some point I thought they've been lost in transit.
eh.gif

I was wondering the same thing - are the packages backed up from the blizzards a week ago?

I've never waited this long for a package from overseas to be delivered.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ThinkDerm
I think "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" means that your items are out for delivery... anyone with any experience have any input?

Nope..Look at the dates. That is the initial facility's outbound scan. The package is at the delivery facility in the OP's district. Customs is probably the issue.

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What about my case though? No updates since February 12th... that is quite a long time...

My shoe trees have come in though... just no shoes.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Newcomer
What about my case though? No updates since February 12th... that is quite a long time...

My shoe trees have come in though... just no shoes.

You live in TN - perhaps the shoes are on the way... USPS ground?

Newcomer

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is what I am hoping. The shoe trees arrived last Thursday. If the shoes don't arrive tomorrow, then I think there might be an issue.

Gotta love the postal service.

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Newcomer
Yes, that is what I am hoping. The shoe trees arrived last Thursday. If the shoes don't arrive tomorrow, then I think there might be an issue.

Gotta love the postal service.

weird, cause I've NEVER had a problem with the postal service.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads