• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Where can I find this shirt

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How the **** does one even leave the house, let alone pose for a picture that'll potentially be seen by millions, when one looks like either one of those three? I'm not trying to be a dick, but seriously.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by HahvahdBond
Fortunately for me, that's not a problem.

e una problema, perche sei un virgine con una brutta comicia

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by baba booey
Out of curiosity, what type of metal are we talking? That shirt may have made it in the hair metal days, but metal nowadays is a complete sausage fest and you will get your butt kicked in that shirt.
I cannot recall ever seeing a metal band that dresses like those guys in the picture. Looks more like a middle aged Duran Duran attempting to update their look by adopting an over the top LA "player" style. Do you have any pictures or videos of your band performing? Or maybe a sound sample we could listen to? I think everyone would find this topic more interesting if we had a better idea of what would suit you best. As it stands now, no one is going to be interested in helping you find that douche baggy looking shirt.

Stylin-1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
May I please punch the two on the right?

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylin-1
May I please punch the two on the right?
+1. While all 3 have very punchable faces, the two on the right invoke the strongest yearning to do so. I think the smirk on their faces has something to do with it.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
e una problema, perche sei uno stronzo...

so, ma sono un stronzo che ho fatto sesso ma tu sei un virgine

HahvahdBond

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stylin-1
How the **** does one even leave the house, let alone pose for a picture that'll potentially be seen by millions, when one looks like either one of those three? I'm not trying to be a dick, but seriously.

To each his or her own, I suppose?

Originally Posted by BB1
I cannot recall ever seeing a metal band that dresses like those guys in the picture. Looks more like a middle aged Duran Duran attempting to update their look by adopting an over the top LA "player" style.

Do you have any pictures or videos of your band performing? Or maybe a sound sample we could listen to? I think everyone would find this topic more interesting if we had a better idea of what would suit you best.

While I could certainly provide you with pictures or sound samples of my band performing, I fail to see what that has to do with a shirt that I'm interested in.

Yes, I like that shirt and yes I'd love to be wearing something like it to my performances.

Now, I agree with you that the RascalFlatts look like middle aged Duran Duran. But I think that's caused more by the fact that it's a bunch of middle aged guys trying to look young. Asian clothing in general tends to be more... flamboyant, so this really isn't over the top where we perform.

As it stands now, no one is going to be interested in helping you find that douche baggy looking shirt.
Yes, I got that.

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
Thank you, I appreciate the advice and the link. Truth is, there aren't very many other decent clothing fora out there. Hence, I was hoping that folks here may be able to help...

Well, we certainly can help... just not with that style of dress. I encourage to keep visiting though, you may find something you like.

BB1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While I could certainly provide you with pictures or sound samples of my band performing, I fail to see what that has to do with a shirt that I'm interested in.

Well, it would place what you're asking into context. Without that, nobody can even comprehend why you'd want that shirt or offer any meaningful advice.

Additionally, it would make this thread far more interesting. Right now the only thing interesting is making fun of the 3 douche bags in the picture.

Yes, I like that shirt and yes I'd love to be wearing something like it to my performances.

Performers on stage are definitely granted far more leeway to wear tacky/crazy stuff than the general public. So maybe that shirt is not as terrible of choice as everyone thinks, but we'll never know until we can see the band performing.

HahvahdBond

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hossoso
Well, we certainly can help... just not with that style of dress. I encourage to keep visiting though, you may find something you like.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by BB1
Well, it would place what you're asking into context. Without that, nobody can even comprehend why you'd want that shirt or offer any meaningful advice. Additionally, it would make this thread far more interesting. Right now the only thing interesting is making fun of the 3 douche bags in the picture.
Ahh. In that case, I would encourage you to put up a picture of your naked behind. That way, we can all see how much of an ass you are outside of the Internet.
smile.gif

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score

hossoso

Coward and P*ssy
Reaction score
You should also check out revolveclothing.com I seem to remember them having a lot of shirts in the same vein as what you're looking for.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads