• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Tiger Woods stupid suit

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ****, a pro athlete dressing bad?!

Green Lantern

Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaoloM
WTF was that thing he was wearing. Those drop down notch labels, box cut, weird collar. Does everything fit him really weird because of his body, or does he just buy really weird suits and shirts.

http://www.reuters.com/resources/r/?...0_PEOPLE-WOODS

tiger-woods-birthday.jpg

Bad coat. Good apology. Does he care about the coat? Can he buy another one? Did he ask me? Who am I? Will he read this? Do even you care? Do I care? Tiger, Tiger, Tiger!

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Patek14
funny how you pick just about the worst and most trashy picture of julie and the best of elin...lol be fair to julie

Feel free to pick the best and classiest picture of Julie you can find.

And the worst and trashiest picture of Elin.

Maybe it's an optical illusion.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rnoldh
Feel free to pick the best and classiest picture of Julie you can find. And the worst and trashiest picture of Elin. Maybe it's an optical illusion.
Julie
myspace622.jpg
If thats not tempting, you're ******* crazy. Cant find a trashy picture of Elin, probably because she isnt trashy.

chenzhongbi

Reaction score
Originally Posted by audiophilia
Saw his press conference today. Man, that jacket was ill fitting.
I knew it!
I knew that SFers would point it out.
Damn! We are very sick people.
ffffuuuu.gif

Pantisocrat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like Tiger. I also like the animal tiger over the lion.

You can pick the most sartorially savvy member on this forum and I will rather live my life as Tiger Woods for one day over his. I'm sorry, good ******** is much better than just looking like you're getting some. Tiger is a legend. I rank him right up there with Bruce Lee and IM Pei.

GTR

Reaction score
WTF was that thing he was wearing. Does everything fit him really weird because of his body, or does he just buy really weird suits and shirts.

Bill Smith

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No accounting for taste....bear in mind Tiger is suburban golfer dude as mentioned in an earlier post, enough said.

As for his video, missed the live broadcast, watched the clip on CNN online, it has all the spontaniaty of a hostage video.

aKula

Reaction score
Reminds me of that horrible gillette advertisement with Tiger and Federer.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PaoloM
WTF was that thing he was wearing. Those drop down notch labels, box cut, weird collar. Does everything fit him really weird because of his body, or does he just buy really weird suits and shirts.

http://www.reuters.com/resources/r/?...0_PEOPLE-WOODS

tiger-woods-birthday.jpg

I actually read that he is really cheap.....so that would explain it! I saw a picture of him in a tux and it looked rented!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads