• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Too bad they broke up, it sounds like they belong together. Truly a match made in Wal Mart.

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
"Anger most harms the person who feels it." - Dalai Lama

No doubt, but sometimes you hardly have a choice.

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Too bad they broke up, it sounds like they belong together. Truly a match made in Wal Mart.
lol this whole radio incident is just going to make it that much more awkward when they get back together.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by mharwitt
lol

this whole radio incident is just going to make it that much more awkward when they get back together.

But make-up sex is just so... awesome!

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
"Anger most harms the person who feels it." - Dalai Lama

Meh. It's a nice thought, but I'm gonna call bs.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Let's go make a thread dedicated to defending those guys that end up on Jerry Springer cause they might have knocked some girl up.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Julian84
internet-white-knight.jpg

So beat her until she passes out and then cut her face? I'm just trying to clarify where you stand, cause if you think I'm trying to rescue this chick, you are wrong. I'm trying to rescue myself from being around people acting like ******* twelve year olds.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
So beat her until she passes out and then cut her face? I'm just trying to clarify where you stand, cause if you think I'm trying to rescue this chick, you are wrong. I'm trying to rescue myself from being around people acting like ******* twelve year olds.
He's calling people out on being captain-save-a-hoes cause the thread was derailed from into how the boyfriend was "fucked up" when the original focus was laughing at how the girl was punished.
facepalm.gif
Quite a few people in here have been cheated on. Was it cause they were willing to swallow their pride and let her get away with it?
eh.gif
I know I wouldn't cheat if I knew she wasn't going to forgive me.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
He's calling people out on being captain-save-a-hoes cause the thread was derailed from into how the boyfriend was "fucked up" when the original focus was laughing at how the girl was punished.
facepalm.gif

Quite a few people in here have been cheated on. Was it cause they were willing to swallow their pride and let her get away with it?
eh.gif

You'll understand when you go through puberty. It's great your toy soldiers forgive you when you play with your firetruck but things won't stay that way...

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
facepalm.gif
eh.gif

the thread was derailed because the revenge wasn't funny. it just made the guy seem like a classless jerk. as for being cheated on, i'm not totally sure what you're asking, but i think some people have kind of a "once bitten, twice shy" outlook on it. you kind of just have to look at whether you think the person is worth it, what the context was, and if you think they'd do it again i guess.

HgaleK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Mind you...if this was a stunt to get back at the guy that was making out with his girlfriend I would probably be cheering him on.

Why? He didn't commit to the guy. He hadn't been dating anyone for 5 years. He wasn't getting proposed to. All he was doing was getting laid. If it wasn't his dick, it would've been someone else's.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
You'll understand when you go through puberty. It's great your toy soldiers forgive you when you play with your firetruck but things won't stay that way...
Mr. Bean lets women walk all over him. What's new?
Originally Posted by mharwitt
the thread was derailed because the revenge wasn't funny. it just made the guy seem like a classless jerk. as for being cheated on, i'm not totally sure what you're asking, but i think some people have kind of a "once bitten, twice shy" outlook on it. you kind of just have to look at whether you think the person is worth it, what the context was, and if you think they'd do it again.
I'm saying that lots of the people in this thread have been cheated on, and then they go emo about a "victim" biting back. Would you disagree that people are moar likely to do the "fucked up" thing if they know they can get away clean?
Originally Posted by HgaleK
Why? He didn't commit to the guy. He hadn't been dating anyone for 5 years. He wasn't getting proposed to. All he was doing was getting laid. If it wasn't his dick, it would've been someone else's.
+1, I don't get it either.
eh.gif
I see this mentality in men and women. The person who "helped" should be responsible? The other man/woman wasn't the one who didn't keep their word.
eh.gif

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
I'm saying that lots of the people in this thread have been cheated on, and then they go emo about a "victim" biting back. Would you disagree that people are moar likely to do the "fucked up" thing if they know they can get away clean?

this is the ideal kind of relationship. the kind where you don't cheat simply to avoid revenge
confused.gif

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads