• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

cofan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by theRRshop
All Ralph Lauren stores have Rugby, and many department stores, it's spead too wide, and soon will fall to the level of "the Polo Jeans company' which is just a notch above the 'chaps' line.... .

Where are these "many department stores"? I have yet to see Rugby in any department store. Maybe I'm overlooking it.

theRRshop

Reaction score
Originally Posted by cofan
Where are these "many department stores"? I have yet to see Rugby in any department store. Maybe I'm overlooking it.

Sorry, it's not spead that far yet... Right now in Rugby stores across the country and in Most Ralph Stores.

dron10

Reaction score
Given what you've said so far, it's rather ironic that Ralph Lauren just closed the Seattle Rugby store. RRshop, you're a marsupial. You sound like a 50s communist scare alarmist.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dron10
Given what you've said so far, it's rather ironic that Ralph Lauren just closed the Seattle Rugby store. RRshop, you're a marsupial. You sound like a 50s communist scare alarmist.
haha... +1, this is the internet after all, no need to be serious I don't want to lay on the hate... but in no way is Rugby expanding like crazy and is now "everywhere". Like I said they have a grand total of 11 stores, and I've never seen rugby at an RL store. I bet 98%+ of people don't even know that Rugby exists.

rteuscher

Reaction score
Anyone have a the grey & white striped RRL Selvedge Oxford in a Medium?
Or know where I can find one online?

grundletaint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
seeing as how there are 99992002 pictures of RRL jeans and about 5 of people actually wearing them, here's what i did during a conference call today... slim bootcut sz. 32 w/ boots
IMG_0840.jpg
IMG_0839.jpg
uncuffed
IMG_0842.jpg
cuffed
IMG_0843.jpg

oboy_oboy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rteuscher
Anyone have a the grey & white striped RRL Selvedge Oxford in a Medium?
Or know where I can find one online?

good luck. start calling Ralph Lauren outlets and asking if any have shown up there. if you find more than one, i'll take the other one! (note: I have not done this yet)

King Leer

Reaction score
Originally Posted by oboy_oboy
good luck. start calling Ralph Lauren outlets and asking if any have shown up there. if you find more than one, i'll take the other one! (note: I have not done this yet)

I do have it and I found it at Barney's for $100. They had some at the Warehouse sale as well the other day...

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
btw they had the limited BLENDS collab when I was there last week. $450. yikes.

cmagne

Reaction score
I've been looking into getting a pair of raw RRL slim jeans. The only place I've been is the RL store in Chicago. Is the $220 price tag worth it, or should I try to find the at a different store or online?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got mine for 80 on ebay a year and a half ago...luckily you can try them on and know what size works.

negusnegas

Reaction score
i saw a pretty cool odd tuxedo jacket by rrl for sale both on sf and on ebay. i think it was produced by caruso. i was wondering, has anybody handled it in person?

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by negusnegas
i saw a pretty cool odd tuxedo jacket by rrl for sale both on sf and on ebay. i think it was produced by caruso. i was wondering, has anybody handled it in person?

For the RRL denimheads, they realeased a limited bootcut pair. I might be able to post pics of it soon but they're fairly badass. Leather Wrangler-style backpocket patch.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
For the RRL denimheads, they realeased a limited bootcut pair. I might be able to post pics of it soon but they're fairly badass. Leather Wrangler-style backpocket patch.

saw those too, those are really nice

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anybody seen the new American Graffiti collection yet?
Any highlights?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads