• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Man dumps cheating girlfriend live on air

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
Plus, the kissing is all they got busted for. If they were making out for months in public they were probably ******* in private.
yup

tiecollector

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Plus, the kissing is all they got busted for. If they were making out for months in public they were probably ******* in private.

The Million Mile Mistake.

cbusguy

Reaction score
wasnt as brutal as i thought it was gonna be- but the guys did get rough at the end. i am pretty sure she had cheated before with the same guy (she couldnt answer any of their questions) and i bet they had more than a few kisses.

Ludeykrus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by z7f9q
I actually felt bad for the girl, which speaks volumes about how douchey everybody else was in that altercation.
The guys sympathizing with the girl at all have obviously never been cheated on. And very obviously never been cheated on with a significant amount of time invested in the relationship.
Plus, the kissing is all they got busted for. If they were making out for months in public thfey were probably ******* in private.
Originally Posted by pseudonym
5 years. ******* 5 years.
Yep. The odds are strongly in the favor of her having fucked around, not just made out at least 3 times in the past, at least one being after she knew he was going to propose to her. What a dick for being harsh.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
The guys sympathizing with the girl at all have obviously never been cheated on.
Not true. Also, I don't think anyone is really "sympathizing". Of if they are, they are certainly not "excusing" her.
Yep. The odds are strongly in the favor of her having fucked around, not just made out at least 3 times in the past, at least one being after she knew he was going to propose to her. What a dick for being harsh.
Yes, I feel about 99.99% certain ********** the other dude. Probably repeatedly. That doesn't make any of the other parties involved in this bullshit radio show less of an asshole. They are total immature jerks. Nobody involved has any class and yes, they were dicks for doing that.

z7f9q

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The guys sympathizing with the girl at all have obviously never been cheated on. And very obviously never been cheated on with a significant amount of time invested in the relationship.
I have actually. It's very unpleasant. There's just something about doing this on live radio that's particularly callous. If you were planning on marrying someone, and something like that happens, you owe a private conversation/confrontation and breakup rather than some revenge fantasy in front of two morning zoo DJs. But that's just me, everyone's different. Different personalities and all that.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have actually. It's very unpleasant.

There's just something about doing this on live radio that's particularly callous. If you were planning on marrying someone, and something like that happens, you owe a private conversation/confrontation and breakup rather than some revenge fantasy in front of two morning zoo DJs.

But that's just me, everyone's different. Different personalities and all that.

Nah, not just you. I have been through it too and completely agree with you. The jump this guy took from being hurt and humiliated to thinking that calling up some dorks on a radio station was a good idea makes him a tool. He gets my full sympathy but he is still a tool.

Mind you...if this was a stunt to get back at the guy that was making out with his girlfriend I would probably be cheering him on.

z7f9q

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter
Mind you...if this was a stunt to get back at the guy that was making out with his girlfriend I would probably be cheering him on.

haha, good call. Totally agree.

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Not true. Also, I don't think anyone is really "sympathizing". Of if they are, they are certainly not "excusing" her.

+1. Calling him out on his (and the radio show hosts) behavior isn't in anyways excusing her behavior.

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alter

haha, good call. Totally agree.
I don't get it. You guys are butt hurt that he's humiliating one person, but if he did it to two it would be cool?
facepalm.gif

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
I think Chris and Eric would fit right in here on SF. In fact, could be one of them is already here!
tinfoil.gif

Julian84

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim

Yes, I feel about 99.99% certain ********** the other dude. Probably repeatedly. That doesn't make any of the other parties involved in this bullshit radio show less of an asshole. They are total immature jerks. Nobody involved has any class and yes, they were dicks for doing that.

internet-white-knight.jpg

mordecai

Immoderator
Reaction score
having been through this, i disagree. cheating is awful, but relationships are complicated. if you can't accept that then you shouldn't be in them. i think it's best to avoid the impulse to hurt the other person. just makes you come off as a child and makes the other person happy they aren't with you. i only fault the girl for not just leaving him. he sounds like he should be alone. or on styleforum.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 81 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 83 37.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics