• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Site Topics - Part II

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
No, it's supposed to entertain me (and hopefully you). Although after the A's hand the M's yet another ass kicking it will be fun to mess with you a bit.
Series was 14-5 last year, in favor of the M's. We swept something like three out of five series with the A's last year... When did these ass-kickings you remember happen? The 70's?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
Series was 14-5 last year, in favor of the M's. We swept something like three out of five series with the A's last year... When did these ass-kickings you remember happen? The 70's?

Well in that case I suppose I'll be eating a lot of crow. BTW when was the last M's World Series victory? Seems both teams have been eating the Angles **** for some time now. Anyhow, I don't really care about which team is better, I'll always support the A's.

So.. bet's on?

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is Fok a Canadian?

Sorry for the clutter, for some reason you being from Canada is a surprise.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NorCal
Is Fok a Canadian?
he's trying his best to pass himself off as a white American though. Married into the Master Race, moved to ******* Idaho, but still...it's written all over his seedy little face.

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Did Misanthrope get banned for lame misanthropy? I like the management of this place.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
Did Misanthrope get banned for lame misanthropy? I like the management of this place.

It was fast too.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Matt
he's trying his best to pass himself off as a white American though. Married into the Master Race, moved to ******* Idaho, but still...it's written all over his seedy little face.

sez the white guy swimming in a sea of yellow
laugh.gif

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Suggestion here, popup alerts whenever there's a new inbox message... Why?

currently, just that little bolded number is VERY easy to miss, and I'm sure there are many who do. I often check and see someone I sent a PM has logged on several times before they ever get back to me. This is particularly important for, say, buyers and sellers where some buyer starts getting worried becuase a seller's been online and hasn't responded to PM. this way it's impossible to avoid getting the message, so you know they must have proactively ignored it, not just missed it.

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Master-Classter

currently, just that little bolded number is VERY easy to miss, and I'm sure there are many who do. I often check and see someone I sent a PM has logged on several times before they ever get back to me. This is particularly important for, say, buyers and sellers where some buyer starts getting worried becuase a seller's been online and hasn't responded to PM. this way it's impossible to avoid getting the message, so you know they must have proactively ignored it, not just missed it.

I get alerts. I think it is something you can choose for yourself in your user CP.

ManofKent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

+1 (or option to send email alert)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Control Panel > Options > Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up : tick the box

Originally Posted by ManofKent
+1 (or option to send email alert)

You can tick that box too

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Great, thanks. Would it make sense to make this a "checked box" by default?

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
Master-Classter;2964517 said:
Great, thanks. Would it make sense to make this a "checked box" by default?[/QUOTE}

No. If you miss it the first time, you'll know to click that box.

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Is there a way to make the ignore feature work when another person quotes someone on your ignore list?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics