• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

qma

Reaction score
SS stock is now up and ready for grabs at TBS.

appleboy

Reaction score
Can anybody help me out with sizing on their oxfords? Do they size different than normal CPs? I'm a 41 in the training boot (which I understand sizes larger than usual for CP), 42 in the desert boot, and 9.5-10 in Adidas. Thanks!

robgotsastaplerr

Reaction score
Originally Posted by appleboy
Can anybody help me out with sizing on their oxfords? Do they size different than normal CPs? I'm a 41 in the training boot (which I understand sizes larger than usual for CP), 42 in the desert boot, and 9.5-10 in Adidas. Thanks!

i'm a 9.5 in adidas and i have 41 CP oxfords, but they are slightly snug. i like having a little toe box room and i probably would have been happy with a 42, but the 41 gives a proper, snug fit.

appleboy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robgotsastaplerr
i'm a 9.5 in adidas and i have 41 CP oxfords, but they are slightly snug. i like having a little toe box room and i probably would have been happy with a 42, but the 41 gives a proper, snug fit.

Thanks for your help!

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The desert boots in cool grey and the oxfords look nice, as well as the gum soled achilles. Maybe I'll buy something when they go to sale

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know, the white sole make the DBs look kinda cheap to me.

pbandblunts

Reaction score
i'm still mixed on switching up the soles there... already growing on me.

Almost wish the pieces were more of that fluorescent crap so I could easily pass, but I'm liking just about everything as of right now.

edit: where else to cop besides TBS, so hard to make anything worth it w/ shipping and all.. especially CP's.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Heard these are made in china fyi.

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is mainline made in china now???

Pr0n

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Heard these are made in china fyi.

ffffuuuu.gif

pronxs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
its available in singapore. http://www.surrenderous.com/2010/02/...g-summer-2010/ saw it irl just now. my friend who doesnt know cp said meh to the era lookalike, not worth its price too imo. db was soso too. but he was mighty impressed with the oxford. i like the brown oxford too. didnt try it on and didnt see the label tag whether its now mic. the shop also has the new boo AND booXsperry new stuff. http://www.surrenderous.com/2010/02/...g-summer-2010/ loving the middle colourful boo shirt but the shoes are alright i guess, nothing too impressive and of course not worth the collab markup. similar quality to my boo penny loafers.

Smahatma

Reaction score
collete paris has some of the SS line in store right now

place was a god damn mad house today

the lower profile sole looks proper

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads