• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

b-ill

Reaction score
RL in DC has RRL sweatshirts on sale for $75. They are the reversible style.

el duderino

Reaction score
b-ill, what colors were they? The reversible crew/hoodies should be on sale at any RL/RRL store. As always w/ RL stuff If your local store doesn't have your size you can have them check stock in other stores. I don't know what colors they made for the recent season, but the ones I saw in store were red and the waffle side is pinkish. They were on the 50% sale rack w/ additional 50% off of that. I had recently picked up the reversible crew in orange for full price though
frown.gif

b-ill

Reaction score
Yep, the Georgetown store. They had two colors: 1 was a zip up red with the waffle inside and the other was a navy pullover with waffle inside.

greekonomist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Speaking of the Georgetown RL, is there currently any place in the DC Metro area to try on and buy RRL jeans?

tooshay

Reaction score
[Posted on the quick question thread, too]

Anyone know if it's possible to find RRL in London?

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Found a pair of washed RRLs at Goodwill yesterday. Only time I have ever looked at the jeans at Goodwill and I find a pair of RRLs... What a nice day!

They are the slim fits. I've already got them in raw, white, and black, but I'll probably use these as beaters for working in and such.

stickshift

Reaction score
Originally Posted by el duderino
b-ill, what colors were they?

The reversible crew/hoodies should be on sale at any RL/RRL store. As always w/ RL stuff If your local store doesn't have your size you can have them check stock in other stores. I don't know what colors they made for the recent season, but the ones I saw in store were red and the waffle side is pinkish. They were on the 50% sale rack w/ additional 50% off of that.

I had recently picked up the reversible crew in orange for full price though
frown.gif

Nice. I wonder if they do phone orders?
biggrin.gif

MarcBT

Reaction score
Originally Posted by RyanAnderson
I am thinking of pulling the trigger on this http://www.rugby.com/shop/item.aspx?...719&cp=3138868

Does anyone know how it fits/the measurements of a size Small? I'm particularly worried about the length of the selves as it has functioning buttons and would be a expensive to have them altered.

Rugby is a bit smaller / more fitted than others RL lines. If you're in between go for a medium.

el duderino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by stickshift
Nice. I wonder if they do phone orders?
biggrin.gif

Yes, they do. It's a flat $15 shipping via FedEx and you will get charged sales tax based on the store you are calling.

As for someone wondering what other stuff was on sale, they should be the same at all locations as sales appear to be company wide. At mine, there was the red down parka, red fleece w/ quarter zip, then the usual tube t-shirts and short sleeve polos.

Casual

Reaction score
Originally Posted by el duderino
Yes, they do. It's a flat $15 shipping via FedEx and you will get charged sales tax based on the store you are calling.
I've had stuff sent over from the L.A. RRL when they were out of my size locally and was never charged sales tax.

el duderino

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Casual
I've had stuff sent over from the L.A. RRL when they were out of my size locally and was never charged sales tax.
Weird, I've phone ordered from a couple of RRL and RL stores and have always been charged tax based on the store I called. It isn't itemized on the receipt as sales tax though, just included in the price I'm charged. And any time I'm given the price on the phone of the item, they always include sales tax in that price.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads