• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Funny you should ask since I was curious about it too. To get the image I searched Patrik Ervell's website. Each season's pictures has a full listing of what is being worn. It says the shoes are Common Projects.

mellowfellow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ yeah. Those are common projects. He hasn't use o.c for the last two-three seasons.

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ
Indeed. Got one on SuFu, one here, both at kind of awesome prices. I'm praying they fit correctly as one is a 32 that fits 30 and another is a 30 that supposedly fits true. From what I've seen in pictures they're such a weird singular cut - an awesome mix of carrot/cigarette and straight leg while remaining slim. Oddly enough they always never show up except size 30. I honestly think it's just the same two pairs going back to the market for some reason. And yeah, Chrono, I really want a pair of black or charcoal ones, if only so I can recreate this FW06 look with different gear. TOJ Perfecto, grey shirt with white club collar, some Ervell pants in the cut I just bought, and the Aldens I just got in the mail. Formal, punk, mod: fashunz.
RE that picture: I never understand how ervell runways get stacking and rolling when the inseams are on the shorter side from what i've seen

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
should be all set with footwear for now
takecy28-img600x450-1265630290xhdgi.jpg

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bulbous toe booom

Probably getting some black calf buttero work boots as well pretty soon.

Need a pair of beaters as Brisbane has some terrible, terrible pubs.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ
Funny you should ask since I was curious about it too. To get the image I searched Patrik Ervell's website. Each season's pictures has a full listing of what is being worn. It says the shoes are Common Projects.

Originally Posted by chronoaug
Yea, it seems like it's always either ceepees or oc

Originally Posted by mellowfellow
^ yeah. Those are common projects. He hasn't use o.c for the last two-three seasons.

Copy. Never seen CPs like those around. Seem to have a pointier toe than I remember their dress shoes having. Any ideas where to cop?

scott.m

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if memory serves they were limited samples made exclusively for the runway, they were sold at sample sales here in NY i believe.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
cool right?

IMG00024-20100211-2356.jpg

Two things:

1.) There appears to be a nice gold grill at the beginning of those laces
2.) Your legs seem to be the complexion of Bart Simpson's...or just asian

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aeglus
I always say this and it is never true.
So true. Footwear for me is probably what I love the most. I have way too many pairs of shoes, still need so many more.. The kop never stops

snake

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah most of my footwear is black, so I'll have to wander into the brown or gray territory sometime in the future. Won't be content for long. lol

bakatora

Reaction score
Originally Posted by snake
Yeah most of my footwear is black, so I'll have to wander into the brown or gray territory sometime in the future. Won't be content for long. lol
Originally Posted by ppllzz
IMG00024-20100211-2356.jpg

why wander when you can FLY?

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Shoes are a problem. Had to put a hard stop to the kops. Trying to hold myself to one perfect sneaker for this summer. FFUUUU. Might wait for the the new diffusion cp's - they seem like a good deal. That, or ToJ kicks - but can't predict where, when, or what for those yet. And I'll be keeping an eye on ToJ Women's label, too...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics