• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

irbe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Herr Temple,

We're looking at about 7-10 days for that one. The next shirts to be delivered will be the Pinpoint Oxfords and a restock of our Navy Tartan.

Oh, and GANT has shipped! We get it tomorrow!

Measurements on their shirts please. I know their stuff is short, but hoping its not too boxy.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by irbe
Measurements on their shirts please. I know their stuff is short, but hoping its not too boxy.

Will do, we'll provide measurements for every item. It's not boxy, but you'll probably have to size down one. We'll give guides on how it relates to Epaulet shirts, BoO shirts, etc.

cicero79

Reaction score
Hey Mike, I'm very impressed with the interview. Can't wait to stop by the shop when I deploy to D.C., after this torrential storm, in the Spring. Will you have updates on this plantation crepe/chromexcel leather ensemble you mentioned by this week?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by cicero79
Hey Mike, I'm very impressed with the interview. Can't wait to stop by the shop when I deploy to D.C., after this torrential storm, in the Spring. Will you have updates on this plantation crepe/chromexcel leather ensemble you mentioned by this week?

Sure thing, and yes sir - the new Aldens go live tomorrow!

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The annual spring/summer shirt collab...awesome! Swatches look as good as last year's options.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
KZO. I know we talked about that one shirt, but what three pieces are you getting in this time around?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
KZO. I know we talked about that one shirt, but what three pieces are you getting in this time around?

We got a board shirt, a shawl collar fleece, and a Navajo-Southwestern fleece. Got everything photographed, just need to build it online. Should be able to this weekend.

And holy ****, Gant just arrived. The reversible harrington is incredible. Awesome fit on it. Working like hell to get this up ASAP.

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see all of the Gant pieces...

PartagasIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dammit, wish I knew my Alden size...then again the bank account would be taking hits left and right from all these Epaulet collabos...

Blog Marley

Reaction score
^ word i hate looking at mike's posts, i could go broke buying everything.

is there a word on the exploded flannel? after buying books i swore off buying stuff but i've been looking forward to this for a while.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blog Marley
^ word i hate looking at mike's posts, i could go broke buying everything.

is there a word on the exploded flannel? after buying books i swore off buying stuff but i've been looking forward to this for a while.

Oh yes, we got them last week. I re-shot the photos and we should get them online in the next two days. I'll put them up along with Gant.

Originally Posted by PartagasIV
Dammit, wish I knew my Alden size...then again the bank account would be taking hits left and right from all these Epaulet collabos...

Jamie, we'll definitely figure that out for you. These Crepe PTB's are just the first of great Spring merchandise to come. We've got some unreal makeups coming in April-May.

Originally Posted by justtemple
Holy crap, I just remembered about the black windowpane...
I'm going to be broke because of you.

Spoke to my trouser guy on Friday, and we should have these by next week. Can't wait to see how they all turned out. As I've found out from several customers, the Epaulet trousers garner a lot of compliments from tailors. They know good construction when they see it.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm shooting GANT stuff as we speak and working to get it all online tonight. In the meantime, here's some outdoor photos of the infamous reversible harrington. This guy is $198 and has a great straight-slim fit. Actually a much better fit than both the Fred Perry and slim Baracuta harrington that I have. Please disregard the strange serious face that I've got on. As good as this jacket is, it's definitely not meant for NYC's 30-something temperatures in the shade. I was freezing ****** off! I'm wearing a Large in the photos. Overall, Gant sizing jives well with Epaulet shirt sizing. I take a Large in everything. Nylon on the outside:
4360121082_a726e7341d.jpg
See full size Cream plaid on the inside:
4359382339_12decfdc08.jpg
See full size

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads