• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ

03.JPG
13.JPG

Patrik Ervell SS09 Cotton/Linen Summer Jeans, navy and light blue.

Been after these for a while. "Where2kop" ?

Homme

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen them come up in a 32 a few times, measurements suggest you have to size up to a 34 if you're a true 32

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Yea, from my ervell experience with those seasons a 32 is too small (i can get the waist ok but with the rise and thighs it's no good) and the 34 fits alright but could be a bit trimmer. If those seasons had a size 33 it'd be perfect. I still like the pair of 34 charcoal pants i have but not perfect

James_M

Reaction score
Those are the dumbest goddamn shoes I've ever seen. It looks like you're wearing an entire gay pride parade on your feet.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
ppllzz, where can I find those Addidas?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
I don't think that's his photo ie. don't think he's dumb enough to buy those.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by willy cheesesteak
You gonna rock these with RLBL?

yes, white rlbl jeans and im gonna get some colored dior homme tanks

Originally Posted by Robert
ppllzz, where can I find those Addidas?

http://www.shopadidas.com/product/in...17246&colorId=

Originally Posted by jet
I don't think that's his photo ie. don't think he's dumb enough to buy those.

lol how much more proof do you want? should i take the photo next to a bunch of rlbl price tags?

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Thanks! Not bad at $180!

DeadDJ

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Pretty sure the light jeans were from supermarket/buy&sell forum. I kept seeing them and wishing they were my size
frown.gif

Indeed. Got one on SuFu, one here, both at kind of awesome prices. I'm praying they fit correctly as one is a 32 that fits 30 and another is a 30 that supposedly fits true. From what I've seen in pictures they're such a weird singular cut - an awesome mix of carrot/cigarette and straight leg while remaining slim.

Oddly enough they always never show up except size 30. I honestly think it's just the same two pairs going back to the market for some reason. And yeah, Chrono, I really want a pair of black or charcoal ones, if only so I can recreate this FW06 look with different gear.

4173354503_e5e54da5e8_o.jpg

TOJ Perfecto, grey shirt with white club collar, some Ervell pants in the cut I just bought, and the Aldens I just got in the mail. Formal, punk, mod: fashunz.

cocostella

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill the DJ
03.JPG
13.JPG

Patrik Ervell SS09 Cotton/Linen Summer Jeans, navy and light blue.

Been meaning to ask this for a while, anyone know the skinny on the suede shoes/boots on the left?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics