• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drinkwaters: Affiliate thread

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good Gary. Now, for some reason, that picture of you looks sort of American Gothic, which, in my mind full of garbage pop culture, is instantly associated with Wierd Al's "Amish Paradise": Tell me if I'm wrong.

telemark

Reaction score
Great shirts! Couple of questions;

When will the red be available to order? How much with shipping to the UK? Many thanks....

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We expect delivery on the Red and Grey the first week in March. The shirts will be $125.00. Shipping should be around $10.00.

Originally Posted by telemark
Great shirts! Couple of questions;

When will the red be available to order? How much with shipping to the UK? Many thanks....

bakatora

Reaction score
Hey Gary, shot you a pm about my order weekend before last.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Today we received word that our Henderson Shirt will be here by end of the week. We will receive all three colors, Red, Blue and Grey Chambray. Made in USA (Massachusetts) I have posted a fit pic but the size I have on is a medium and I would wear a large. There is also a size scale for those who would like to compare sizes with other shirts you presently own. The price will be $125.00 w/ free shipping stateside. We have been receiving preoders for these so if you want one, please call or e-mail me your information. 617-547-2067 / [email protected]

We will also be receiving White and Blue Oxford Cloth...Soon!

Gary

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We received the Henderson shirts today. I am very happy with the way these turned out and I know you will be too! Three colors, Blue, Red and Grey. These are Japanese Chambray that have been washed. Made in USA (Massachusetts) The price is $125.00 w/ free shipping stateside. Measurements are posted a few posts back. If you are interested in purchasing one or more of these, please call me at 617-547-2067. Thanks!

Gary

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure.

Reaction score
Shirts look amazing Gary!

Ordered one of these in red,love the details,you rarely see a chambray shirt with one pocket and a bd collar,one that can be both casual and somewhat more formal.Japanese chambray,made in the U.S.A,and only 125$ is a hard deal to pass up indeed.I'll post my thoughts when i recieve mine.

Hobbs

Reaction score
Quick question Gary - do you offer international shipping?

Thanks.

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Yes, we do. We share the cost (50/50) of shipping internationally with our customers.

Originally Posted by Hobbs
Quick question Gary - do you offer international shipping?

Thanks.

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Additionally, the light-blue fabric running up the inside of each sleeve is a great touch.
You really should have a photo of this detail!

Drinkwaters

OG
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
It's actually misquoted. This piece of Blue End on End fabric runs inside the gauntlet, which is the opening from the cuff up the sleeve. Here is a pic of what it looks like.

Originally Posted by ahjota
You really should have a photo of this detail!

Reaction score
dwchamclo.jpg

dwcha.jpg

Got my Red Drinwaters Henderson Chambray shirt in the mail Friday and i must say i am very happy with it.The construction is top notch (i am especially fond of the buttons),and the chambray cloth is as nice as i have seen (very similar to my EG green chambray Workshirt).Gary you've done an amazing job putting together a top quality shirt.Thanks again!

*sorry i realize the pictures are not the best,also for reference i'm 6'1 200lbs and i ordered a medium.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics