• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent Sartorialist Looks

laphroaig

Reaction score
Originally Posted by linux_pro
And good luck finding any women that will let you anywhere near them with that smelly diseased face-mop.
Originally Posted by lawyerdad
It's been years since I wore any sort of beard, but I can assure you that you're way off on this point.
Thorny: Who wants a moustache ride? German Woman: I do, I do! German Man: Oooh, I vant von too!

Exit English

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
james_valentine.jpg

- B

I assume this guy gives great head too.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
james_valentine.jpg

- B

Where is the secret trove of these pics? I was thinking of putting together a collage for the foyer.

Schorsch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by jessbaumung
12110BWDVN4143Web.jpg

This dude must give great head, because I cannot think of any other reason why his photo would be posted on this site.

It's Reno County Fair chic X $5000. I commented something to this extent, though much nicer, on the Sartorialist website. Essentially that the Sart and Co. are only impressed by this because they haven't been exposed to the SoCal trash that have been wearing this since the early 00's. Apparently this didn't pass moderation. Too many "Love this look!!1!" comments to approve, I guess.

And yes, I've seen roses, vines, flowers, etc. on these print parkas for <i>years</i>. Calitrash are not without their playful side.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
I have no idea why you try to maintain this charade that your uneducated hick opinion would be worth something. Comment on the suits and leave the other looks alone, you just don't have the basic aesthetic and subcultural knowledge to contribute anything but a demonstration of your own ignorance. I really don't understand why a bunch of MC posters insist on acting like the main characters of a play called "JLibourel Vs contemporary society". Ok, the modern world left you behind and you're angry, we get it.

It's hilarious reading some of these guys critique something other than suits.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by linux_pro
This dude is trying WAY too hard. Comes off like a wanna-be-nerd c-bag hipster, that doesn't yet realize that beards are SO 2001. Dude, seriously. Comb the food pieces out of that beaver pelt on your face, lose the goofy ugly bowtie (that blue is hideously fake), get on a stairmaster and lose the massive gut before trying to wear a cardigan under a blazer (which in itself is douchey enough to deserve a kick to the jewels) and I dunno... maybe stop trying to force your style so much. When people try this hard, it just looks fake and falls flat.

And for the love of gawd, can we please get a federal ban on hipster beards? I swear that has to be the ugliest, most hideous trend of the last two centuries. It didn't look good in the Victorian age and it definitely doesn't look good now. And good luck finding any women that will let you anywhere near them with that smelly diseased face-mop.

you sound like one of those 'guest commentators' on those vh1 shows that diss celebs

Originally Posted by jet

+1

Tomasso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet

Hilarious?...............No...............Sorta sad......

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gdl203
I don't think it's accurate at all. Same goes for the purple sweater or the fuschia overcheck on the coat. All this is very unlikely to pop as much IRL.

Saturation -25, Contrast -25 (PS):

lucadesaturated.jpg

TRINI

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
Saturation -25, Contrast -25 (PS):

lucadesaturated.jpg

Still looks good, IMO.

NOBD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by TRINI
Still looks good, IMO.

Yes, beautiful colours, and colour and fabric combinations.
(Too much for me personally in one outfit, but I like boring stuff, so that's no surprise.)

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Master Squirrel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NOBD
Yes, beautiful colours, and colour and fabric combinations.
(Too much for me personally in one outfit, but I like boring stuff, so that's no surprise.)

Yeah I was going to point out that the color has been enriched in most of the photographs, but it still looks nice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads