• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

brad-t

Bae Blade
Reaction score
Originally Posted by XenoX101
People in glass houses..

2yo1ira.jpg

telemark

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Eason
nothing wrong with your eyes, that's straight-up english-dad-going-to-the-grocery style.

Or in English:

Your old mans nipping up tescos gear

I still think all the love is some kind of joke....
plain.gif

Racing Green

Reaction score
Originally Posted by telemark

I still think all the love is some kind of joke....
plain.gif

That all the 'hipster' types fell for hook, line and sinker.
laugh.gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
2yo1ira.jpg

Haha I love peggle, have you played Plants vs. zombies? It's super popular here.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
by the way I'm reminded of a certain whodini fit posted way back...

Sherlockian

Reaction score
@ PG: the new format is OK - it's good to see the whole ensemble in motion, it gives an impression of the fit, drape etc. that a still photo can't convey. However, quality still photos obviously have superior clarity - important for the details. I have yet to see consumer video of quality close to that of a decent point-and-shoot, let alone a DSLR. But your efforts are appreciated - keep posting.

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Was in the mood for some classical Dior Homme type steelo today
2uztb20.jpg
MMM jacket APC cash v neck $1 tee Dior Homme reissue Luster waxed distressed Dior Homme F/W07 sidezip boots

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Love the jacket.

berlin report

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the comments.
Originally Posted by Suicmez
Looks good, but I think a double cuff would look better than a large single cuff.. it's killing your height proportions, especially with the shirt untucked.
That button pattern near the hem of the shirt is very cool.

Originally Posted by sq4you

+1. i think smaller or no cuffs at all would make you look a good deal taller.
cool shirt.

I agree. I also shouldn't be wearing loose jeans/trousers but they're comfortable and thats all I'm going for right now.

Originally Posted by Kent Money
Tonio

Berlin, sweet folk shirt. I like the detail for the last three buttons. I actually just got the Raglan Japanese Flannel in Peacock from them, its fuckin gorgeous and soooo soft. I liked it so much I ordered the brown version too, you know what shirt I'm talking about? At $180 a shirt its a lot, but I think itll be a staple for years to come (and it used to be $300!)

I saw that shirt in the collection but I didn't order it. The quality is superb but it would have made my job too hard in the shop
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Eason
Berlin Report looking great
inlove.gif

Thanks D!

Phat Guido Did you say there's something wrong with the shoulders? Funny, that's what struck me about the suit. I thought the shoulders were perfect...

Originally Posted by Fuuma
blablabla, a good Berlin report fit, how surprising!! This guy (and rye) pretty much always looks good, I blame the hair.
Thank you sir. You don't know how funny that thing is with the hair. I used to have very long hair when I was an actor and people sometimes said I got the roles because of the hair. So I had it cut short. And now its still about the hair
lol8[1].gif

Originally Posted by Ludeykrus
I'd agree, as I'm a huge Berlin sackswinger, but the shirt looks a bit tight across the chest...
and I thought those hours at the gym were for naught.
fing02[1].gif

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
jumping on the "max looks like ****" train, choo choo

the little engine that could!

tekstyl

Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one

2uztb20.jpg

love the jacket! you have to wear the jacket with pride, so don't slouch.

aeglus

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by berlin report
I agree. I also shouldn't be wearing loose jeans/trousers but they're comfortable and thats all I'm going for right now

haha I dig it though, probably partly because I'm short, rock the big single cuff, and also don't give a **** if sf guys give me crap for it because it fits the look.

nicelynice

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by impolyt_one
2uztb20.jpg
MMM jacket APC cash v neck $1 tee Dior Homme reissue Luster waxed distressed Dior Homme F/W07 sidezip boots

this is funny, because i'm the brand inverse of this MMM sneaks APC socks (ok, maybe not) $2 tee Dior jeans Dior F/w07 leather
72de7d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Forum statistics

Threads