• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonxking

Reaction score
awesome what you did with those laces kixslf

XenoX101

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I can't believe there's been about 100 posts about a guy wearing a windbreakear, APC PS & jack purcell's, a fit that would go under the radar or be praised on sufu. Blows my mind.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This conversation reminds me of the way I remember Bevis and Butthead discussing a Pavement video: "These guys could rock, but for some indeterminate reason they choose not to rock." Not to say that Max has any of Pavement's (purported genius). It could be haphazard, the inclusion of JPs, which I hate, indicates this to me.

However, it's always funny when these discussion pop up. Some people proclaim themselves fans of Pavement. Others believe no one could possibly like Pavement, and such a public stance is nothing but a pretension. Personally, I'm agnostic and choose to listen to Pantera.

jwied82

Reaction score
P2100003.jpg

bs
fujiwara
apc

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Yeah; there is, but standing in front of my kamera while the upstairs korean neighbor lady looks at me like I am an idiot is fun too.

Also, my car was stolen and its 11pm so the laundry room is the best I can do for now. I'll try to think of weird angles or maybe use a corkin filter sometime or something.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
As mentionned the coat is Cloak and you can't find it as the brand is no more (he now works for Versace ;( ). BTW it's black but the cotton has faded with wear (the whole point of having a heavy cotton trench). I think it's from 05-06, not sure.
did not know that....

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Kix's shoes are dope as ****. Whole fit is excellent.
Berlin brings it of course, looks great.
Tonio's sweater is awesome, alpaca is such a nice fabric.

Robbie: take some action shots with your camera perched on the washing machine while it's running, low iso, long exposure.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
I know this is SW&D & not MC.. & don't worry as I'm not going to pollute the raw denim wash with super fine wool softner on a regular basis like last year, but just wanted to get your feedback for this format..

Also if you are wondering.. Pantaloonees were sticking to my OTC socks.. it is very humid today..
& yes my shoulders are FUKED! Though this is not bad being OTR..

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.​

Cool format, but I still like the artistic pictures you take a little more I think!

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Looks solid, jwied. One of the people who i actually see consistently wear black scissors jackets. Always works on you though. At least one person got a good look out of that company. Were those APCs just the normal black raws to start with? You don't see a lot of good black raw fades. Mainly just you and polyrock (who i remember having some epic black jeans. maybe samurai?)

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I cant believe the discussion that Mr. Max's fit has engendered.

Sometimes i feel like people defend certain fits for the sake of 'goin against the grain.'

Not that Max's fit is ****, but I'm with the 'eeeehhhh, its ok' camp.

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Why is the excellence of Max Biggavel's fits totally lost on me? Is there something wrong with me? This is worrying.

nothing wrong with your eyes, that's straight-up english-dad-going-to-the-grocery style.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Kix's shoes are dope as ****. Whole fit is excellent.
Berlin brings it of course, looks great.
Tonio's sweater is awesome, alpaca is such a nice fabric.

Robbie: take some action shots with your camera perched on the washing machine while it's running, low iso, long exposure.

i will try it the next time I am actually doing laundry, and not just in the room.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robbie
i will try it the next time I am actually doing laundry, and not just in the room.

I haven't done much photography since I started university, but I love doing super long exposures. It's always a surprise what comes out
smile.gif
especially at night.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by airportlobby
This conversation reminds me of the way I remember Bevis and Butthead discussing a Pavement video: "These guys could rock, but for some indeterminate reason they choose not to rock." Not to say that Max has any of Pavement's (purported genius). It could be haphazard, the inclusion of JPs, which I hate, indicates this to me. However, it's always funny when these discussion pop up. Some people proclaim themselves fans of Pavement. Others believe no one could possibly like Pavement, and such a public stance is nothing but a pretension. Personally, I'm agnostic and choose to listen to Pantera.
Pavement's headlining (? could just be playing) Sasquatch! this year, not entirely thrilling imo
Originally Posted by Listi
I haven't done much photography since I started university, but I love doing super long exposures. It's always a surprise what comes out
smile.gif
especially at night.

star trails?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads