• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
At $180 a shirt its a lot, but I think itll be a staple for years to come (and it used to be $300!)

since when has going broke stopped you from buying clothing
lol8[1].gif

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Berlin Report looking great
inlove.gif

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Why is the excellence of Max Biggavel's fits totally lost on me? Is there something wrong with me? This is worrying.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I'm with you, others be mad crazy. Windbreaker jacket + washed light blue jeans = dad fit. I have no problem with light denim but that shade is stonewashed ugliness.

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like those jeans (I have them, or an earlier season in a similar wash), but I don't wear them from about September to April. They just look much better in the summer.

phildo

Reaction score
That Max Biggavel fit is the best post in this thread (since his last fit).

db_ggmm

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Why is the excellence of Max Biggavel's fits totally lost on me? Is there something wrong with me? This is worrying.

I hear the issues. I'm flatly jealous of how his jeans fit and look comfortable. I don't know how else to justify enjoying them. I have a pair of N&F weirds that I wear over and over in hopes of just loosening them a little bit, to look just a little bit like his, and they consistently disappoint me.

telemark

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phildo
That Max Biggavel fit is the best post in this thread (since his last fit).

Am I missing an in joke here? **** jeans, **** jacket, **** trainers. The last picture was the same jeans and an army surplus parka that I used to wear when I was 14. I think I wrote "The Who" on it in biro. Perhaps it's a national thing but every other young white male I walk past here in Manchester looks like that
confused.gif

I like these, well done:

Originally Posted by kixslf
Reigning Champ Baseball Jacket
Engineered Garment Cardigan
Gitman Oxford
Engineered Garments cinch-back
White dirty Vans with extra long laces
Tanner Goods for 3sixteen Waxed canvas tote

Originally Posted by cbusguy
eg field parka
eg shawl cardigan
boo mutlicheck shirt
j.crew pants
red wing

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
from birthday BoO Moncler today Thom Browne Nudie Paul Smith birthday presents (including sewing machine) Nudie Barneys CO-OP
Monclear jacket looks baller. Tried some on the other day and they're nice though i'd probably never bring myself to buy one. Mad money though
frown.gif
Still don't understand your fascination with skinny raw nudies pulled up high and tucked in nice button ups. Do you hate trousers? I also love max bigwell's fits. People confused that they don't see raw denim need to wake up. The people who say they're dad fits or random manchester guy fits would probably think different with him standing side by side with the person. His stuff is nice breath of fresh air with all the slim raw denim/khakis and slim button up shirts/knits. Been loving his stuff and hope he keeps posting

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Max's fits are garbage. I have no idea why people are into them.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe Ann D FW11 will be stonewashed jeans and windbreakers.
facepalm.gif

Max's fits are a breath of what I see every ******* day on campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads