• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.ehaberdasher.com - affiliate page

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Zack27
Hey,

I'm wondering if its possible to come to the actual brick and mortar store - if that even exists. I'm about and hour and half away from Glen Rock and would like to try on a couple suits in person. I'm particularly interested in the Benjamin Lucente (As an aside, am I right that the Lucente is fully canvassed?). If there is a brick and mortar store and you guys accept walk-in customers, when will you be open next?

Thanks so much,
Zack

PS: I tried to PM but I only have 1 post prior to this. Sorry all.

Hi Zack,

While we don't have a storefront, we do partner with a local tailor shop who carries the Benjamin suits and would be happy to have someone meet with you there. Do not pay any attention to the prices at which he is selling them. If you wish to go without meeting us, please let us know what size you wear and we will make sure that Pasquale has them in stock and held for you.

Glenrock Custom Alterations

227 Rock Road
Glen Rock, NJ 07452-1708
(201) 447-0648

Yes, all Benjamin suits are fully canvassed. Unfortunately, it appears we will not receive the new shipment of Benjamin suits for several more weeks, but we do have a few left, depending on what size you wear.

Feel free to email us directly in the future if you wish: [email protected]

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Francisco
I was wonderring if you are going to bring in more Incotex casual pants in size 30.

Not sure... we didn't get a whole lot last time in size 30 - we're still waiting to hear back from Slowear...

CashmereLover

Reaction score
Hi Ben,

Can you tell me if you expect to get some more sweaters or cardigans soon? I'm looking for something knit, non-cashmere or little cashmere (preferably all cotton or some cotton blend with linen or silk), in off-white (or pale blue) like this Brioni sweater of yours. However, I prefer no zip. I found this Brioni cardigan on eBay, which is perfect in every aspect, except that it's slightly too large for me. Medium size seems to be surprisingly large on Brioni compared to other brands, according to the provided measurements of that particular cardigan.

I do like your other Brioni sweaters, it's mostly a matter of color that keeps me from buying. I really want white, off-white, maybe gray, or pale blue... I think. And size M is possibly too large on Brioni, I can't tell without the exact measurements.

I guess it's not easy since I'm quite specific... on the other hand I think there's nothing odd about my wishes for the perfect Italian spring/summer sweater/cardigan.

Thanks!

BTW I'm currently waiting for a gray Valentino turtleneck sweater to arrive, my first (but hopefully not last) purchase from you.
smile.gif

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CashmereLover
Hi Ben,

Can you tell me if you expect to get some more sweaters or cardigans soon? I'm looking for something knit, non-cashmere or little cashmere (preferably all cotton or some cotton blend with linen or silk), in off-white (or pale blue) like this Brioni sweater of yours. However, I prefer no zip. I found this Brioni cardigan on eBay, which is perfect in every aspect, except that it's slightly too large for me. Medium size seems to be surprisingly large on Brioni compared to other brands, according to the provided measurements of that particular cardigan.

I do like your other Brioni sweaters, it's mostly a matter of color that keeps me from buying. I really want white, off-white, maybe gray, or pale blue... I think. And size M is possibly too large on Brioni, I can't tell without the exact measurements.

I guess it's not easy since I'm quite specific... on the other hand I think there's nothing odd about my wishes for the perfect Italian spring/summer sweater/cardigan.

Thanks!

BTW I'm currently waiting for a gray Valentino turtleneck sweater to arrive, my first (but hopefully not last) purchase from you.
smile.gif

At this point we're not getting in any sweaters in the foreseeable future, unfortunately... lots of everything else - just not sweaters. But things change pretty quickly so check back with us from time to time!

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by UserNameToronto
Looking forward to the new Benjamin order. Would you send a fabric sample?

We should have the first shipment this week - sure we can send fabric samples.

indesertum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
in your product finder for outerwear, there is no option for 36 although there are a few pieces that are a 36

also waiting for the flash intro to complete is a little annoying

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ehaberdasher = quality seller

great service too

I only got a couple of hangers, yet still..

CashmereLover

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher
At this point we're not getting in any sweaters in the foreseeable future, unfortunately... lots of everything else - just not sweaters. But things change pretty quickly so check back with us from time to time!

OK, thanks anyway! Indeed I'll check once in a while, as you have an impressive range of items available.
wink.gif

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by indesertum
in your product finder for outerwear, there is no option for 36 although there are a few pieces that are a 36

also waiting for the flash intro to complete is a little annoying

Regarding the product finder - thanks for pointing that out - we'll have it fixed.

You can skip the flash intro when you click on "skip intro" on the bottom right, but admittedly we're looking to get rid of it altogether as it's somewhat outdated.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Vento95
I'm looking forward to the new shipment.

So are we! On top of the Benjamin Lucente's coming in, we're getting in (finally) a HUGE shipment of Kiton, including $40,000 pure guanaco coats! Also we're getting in lots of Borrelli - shirts, pajamas, and some current season sport jackets and pants. Also more Raffaele Caruso suits in tropical wools and classic styles, as well as Corneliani ties and these incredible Battisti ties from Napoli that are like no other. Save up your pennies, cuz the mother load's coming!

Guero

Reaction score
Originally Posted by eHaberdasher
So are we! On top of the Benjamin Lucente's coming in, we're getting in (finally) a HUGE shipment of Kiton, including $40,000 pure guanaco coats! Also we're getting in lots of Borrelli - shirts, pajamas, and some current season sport jackets and pants. Also more Raffaele Caruso suits in tropical wools and classic styles, as well as Corneliani ties and these incredible Battisti ties from Napoli that are like no other. Save up your pennies, cuz the mother load's coming!

Ben,

Looking forward to seeing the Caruso suits in tropical wools. I know it's sometime soon, but when do you expect the shipment to arrive?

Thanks.

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Guero
Ben,

Looking forward to seeing the Caruso suits in tropical wools. I know it's sometime soon, but when do you expect the shipment to arrive?

Thanks.

If all goes well with customs, about 2 weeks we'll have them, and then another few days to process/photo/get them on the web.

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can't wait to see those Caruso's. Any overcoat or topcoats in 36 coming in?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics