• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or just downright pissed, RIGHT NOW!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JetBlast
-find out chick I am interested in is seeing someone else and conveniently didn't bother to tell me
Is this the woman who had all the drama with her family, and who you went to visit recently, and purchased an ipod for her? I thought she was really into you.

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

-colleague died of brain cancer (31 years old)

Sorry to hear about the colleague who died.

eztantz

Reaction score
cant sell **** plus imageshack lost a few images

imageWIS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yesterday was an absolute hell.

-still have snow at the airport, expecting more tomorrow
-find out chick I am interested in is seeing someone else and conveniently didn't bother to tell me
-colleague died of brain cancer (31 years old)

Just exhausted.

Women, huh?

Sorry about your colleague.

Eccentric

Reaction score
Burnout has hit me hard this last week. This is too early in the semester to have to deal with that ****.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
2 tests on Wednesday, 1 test on Friday..oh yeah did I mention that I have a critical analysis due at 11:55 pm TONIGHT?!?!?!? Yep. Haven't started
smile.gif

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ February is rough on me too. I have one midterm next Monday and two on Tuesday. :\\

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Is this the woman who had all the drama with her family, and who you went to visit recently, and purchased an ipod for her? I thought she was really into you.

So did I - that's why I was a bit shocked. I'm stuck in the friend zone with this one, unfortunately.

I would like to talk a little bit about my colleague. He was a 31-year-old firefighter who recently transferred from my station to a bigger one with more action; he was one of the first people I met when I joined the department. Not once did he refuse to show me something, or tell me a new or easier way of doing something - both in training and on calls, whether it was convenient for him or not. He taught me more about the fire department than I could have ever imagined. We do not have enough of these people anymore.

Here's to you, Rick.

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to clean **** again off the floor at work (human ****). @ Moo (in response to his earlier question): I once was emptying the trash can in the bathroom at work, and some dumb ***** didn't wrap up her ******* used tampon...I almost got menstrual blood on me.
devil.gif
I knew who it was, oh well she's fired now anyway. Retail is fun.

oneeightyseven

Almost Special
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Biscotti
I had to clean **** again off the floor at work (human ****).

@ Moo (in response to his earlier question): I once was emptying the trash can in the bathroom at work, and some dumb ***** didn't wrap up her ******* used tampon...I almost got menstrual blood on me.
devil.gif
I knew who it was, oh well she's fired now anyway.

Retail is fun.

and you didn't give it to T4 becauseeeee...?
eh.gif

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* friend is absolutely unsupportive after my break up and now I feel like ****... **** you yes I started smoking but I it's not like I ******* want to... Your ******* longest relationship wasn't HALF as long as what I've gone through and you're judging ME? **** you.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sonick
******* friend is absolutely unsupportive after my break up and now I feel like ****... **** you yes I started smoking but I it's not like I ******* want to... Your ******* longest relationship wasn't HALF as long as what I've gone through and you're judging ME? **** you.

Sorry to hear about the break up, man. And the butthead friend.

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Waiting on a second opinion about my grandmother's cancer. She got some bad news yesterday.

Also waiting for final word on an amazing job opportunity that, among other things, would allow me to move back to the area where my family lives.

Hard to concentrate at work today.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads