• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Non-douchey combat pants

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
94td1001-woodzoom3.jpg
94td1001-woodzoom5.jpg
os4umr.jpg
2m3sh1h.jpg
94td1001-woodzoom3.jpg
94td1001-woodzoom5.jpg

CharlieAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JMRouse
They are on sale for $12 online at Gap.com. I'm gonna buy a pair as soon as I get a good free shipping code. Would make nice casual pants to have. Amazing price.
Where are they $12? I'm on the gap site now... I bought a couple pair of the cargos yesterday for $25 each at The Gap store... Ah, nvm, found them under sale. Last year's model?

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by CharlieAngel
Where are they $12? I'm on the gap site now... I bought a couple pair of the cargos yesterday for $25 each at The Gap store...

Ah, nvm, found them under sale. Last year's model?

Maybe, but they look decent enough. I wish they had the green in my size and not just faded black, but for that price I will pick up a pair.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Where can I find a good peasant status version of the EG fatigue pant? Im thinking a military surplus site?
eg-fatigue-pants.png

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
J. Crew has them again, and this season's look somewhat slimmer than previous versions (which I was swimming in when I tried). They actually look pretty nice, and look like they'd be amazing for traveling, especially if a lot of long flights were involved.

dragonxking

Reaction score
Originally Posted by DGP
J. Crew has them again, and this season's look somewhat slimmer than previous versions (which I was swimming in when I tried). They actually look pretty nice, and look like they'd be amazing for traveling, especially if a lot of long flights were involved.
in stores? i can't seem to find them on the website edit :: cargos i can find, but fatigues i cannot

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dragonxking
in stores? i can't seem to find them on the website

edit :: cargos i can find, but fatigues i cannot

Sorry, I was thinking cargos and fatigues were the same. I got some fatigues that were the same material as the cargos last summer. They usually do a "beach pant" that's a lightweight, drawstring version of a fatigue.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The first association that pops into my mind upon seeing these pants is "raver" rather than "military".

DGP

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you really want to get spendy you could also look at Ever.

Superb0bo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BBSLM,
you can find real us army fatigues vintage, at ebay for instance. I got a deadstock pair for like 20 bucks.

BBSLM

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SuperBobo
BBSLM,
you can find real us army fatigues vintage, at ebay for instance. I got a deadstock pair for like 20 bucks.

Good call, I didnt even think about that.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads