• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by the_state
i meant details of the jacket itself... is it just another sport coat or is there some kind of unique edge to it?

If you do a search for "tweed" within this thread, enough posts should come up from Mike explaining all the details.

PolePosition

Reaction score
Hey Mike, what's the status on the Rudy fit moleskin trousers you talked about a while back?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by PolePosition
Hey Mike, what's the status on the Rudy fit moleskin trousers you talked about a while back?

We are fully back in stock in Tan, Navy, and Black. Just working on getting the site updated with all the new stock. Please drop me a PM if you want to reserve a pair.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Real quick. We put this guy together, and it is dandy as hell. Oh my god. Envision this with a white oxford.

Hearts%20Bowtie%20Lo.jpg

Epaulet Cream Hearts Bowtie: $45

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
Real quick. We put this guy together, and it is dandy as hell. Oh my god. Envision this with a white oxford.

Hearts%20Bowtie%20Lo.jpg

Epaulet Cream Hearts Bowtie: $45

I could not possibly pull it off, but it still put a smile on my face.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
We are fully back in stock in Tan, Navy, and Black. Just working on getting the site updated with all the new stock. Please drop me a PM if you want to reserve a pair.

Mike! I got them EP's the other day and I think they are the shizzle and that bag they are in is top notch, love it. I only had the chance to put it on briefly and I think it was smart to go with the 30's in my case. Though there is extra room in the waist it isn't ball crushing and still doesn't give me saggy diaper butt, but the thighs are just right. I'll give them another go tonight since I'll have more time, but preliminary prognosis is good. Love the hand and the tonal stiching for a break of the norm and denim line up. Good shite!

Now onto these Rudy trousers...do you have a sizing chart on these online or somewhere handy to post? I'm curious on the specific measurements to see if these or the Walt's are more up my alley. Please give some details as I might be in for a pair!

the_state

Reaction score
can i do a custom order for a tweed jacket? (42s or 44s)

i've been looking for something like this for quite some time now...

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any update on Gant Rugger?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by the_state
can i do a custom order for a tweed jacket? (42s or 44s)

i've been looking for something like this for quite some time now...

Thanks - I wish that we could swing this, but our sportcoats are so new that we're only working with the "R" length right now.

That said, I was able to source all kinds of great Tweeds and Donegals for this coming Fall. We're looking to add in a casual unstructured jacket that will also be cut intentionally shorter in the body. Believe me, Fall '10 will be tweeded out!

Originally Posted by ahjota
Any update on Gant Rugger?

I hoped to get our delivery on Friday, but Gant comes from an infamous Jersey warehouse. Even though it only takes a day to get to me, it can take up to a week for them to actually process the order. I should get it on Tues or Wed. I'll post it up like a mailbox once it arrives!

deveandepot1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
that we're only working with the "R" length right now.

frown.gif

ahjota

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yet another reason to hate Jersey.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ahjota
Yet another reason to hate Jersey.
Careful there. You could get fist-pumped to death for running your mouth about Jerz.
1.jpg
EDIT: Click on image properties, and you'll see that the pic actually comes from guidofistpump.com. Almost too perfect.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads