• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
w00t!

Edit: Sniped by Gravitas

I<3Bacon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gravitas must be 7'+ tall... I had that jacket and the sleeves came down past my wrists.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Could have at least started a few pages before xenox where there were some decent fits as to not scare off the newbs
Yeah, I'm moving a few more pages now. Something went wrong in the middle of working on it.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
hey man. not to be rude but these naming schemes really suck. its impossible to figure out where one should post anything

we have:
  • Re: The WAYWT Discussion Thread
  • What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
  • The WAYWT Discussion Thread - Part I
  • Re: What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion

Why don't you just rename the "old" threads to:
  • WAYWT - Discussion & Photos - Archive 1
  • WAYWT - Discussion & Photos - Archive 2
  • WAYWT - Photos - Archive 1
  • WAYWT - Photos - Archive 2

And then have 2 "current" threads named:
  • WAYWT - Discussion & Photos
  • WAYWT - Photos

When the "current" threads become too big, simply rename them to:
  • WAYWT - Discussion & Photos - Archive 3
  • WAYWT - Photos - Archive 3

and then create two new threads, again:
  • WAYWT - Discussion & Photos
  • WAYWT - Photos

That way people always look for the same name when they go to post...rather than looking for the numerically highest Part #.

Gravitas

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by I<3Bacon
Gravitas must be 7'+ tall... I had that jacket and the sleeves came down past my wrists.
I'm 7'2"... I don't wanna talk about it.(10[only 6'3"])
Originally Posted by tagutcow
Well why you gotta give us such a wretched inagural post? OH SNAP! I'm sure you're aware that the sleeves on that jacket are much, much too short, and I just really don't like the shoes, but- hey!- that's just me.
Yo dawg, post something other than nikes and will talk! Sleeves are short, as is the body, but I just figured that was how it was supposed to be styled.

Big Pun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
Could have at least started a few pages before xenox where there were some decent fits as to not scare off the newbs
smile.gif
Appreciate the feedback guys. I probably shouldn't say this, but I actually wore a white v-neck with this fit today and just got the sweater later so I wanted to try it on. PG2G, that looks great on you, I think I like it better than mine. I remember LA Guy posting about buying less safe purchases, and the Raf was definitely an impulse buy for me, damn Yoox! asobu, I'm probably going to wear my gray Drykorn trousers with the sweater, but they'd look bad now as they're the same color as the jacket. Probably won't do a WAYWT until someone else can take my pic so I don't look fat w/ odd proportions. Also mods please consider sq4you's advice.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
That's a good idea, the thread titles were changing as I was moving posts into them but they should be relatively clear now. I may follow your scheme when I have a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 37 15.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads