• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Engineered Garments SS /10

raven37457

Reaction score
I know this is SS / 10 but I just picked this up on eBay. Great find and price. There is a medium left in the same pattern and some other hats/designs from SS 09, just do a search.

eg_09buckethat_flo.jpg

Rae_

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hansj
I saw them last week at the Steven Alan store in Trebeca. They had black and tan ones. Hope that helps.

Yeah, the only problem with that is... I'm located in Canada.

Do you remember how much it was?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
Aren't the gussets too high to tuck them in? I've never owned one of the 19th century bd's for this reason.

Originally Posted by WilliamTell
only too high if you're not wearing 19th century pants with massive rises, right?

They aren't too high if you wear a standard trouser rise pants (somewhere around 10.5" rise or so). I own the navy/wine madras from last SS season and it works well for me tucked with pants of that rise.

WilliamTell

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tonio028
They aren't too high if you wear a standard trouser rise pants (somewhere around 10.5" rise or so). I own the navy/wine madras from last SS season and it works well for me tucked with pants of that rise.

nice, I've always thought they were one of eg's more difficult pieces. Anyone got something to say about irving pants? I feel like I can trust Daiki with slim cuts because of wwm

SLAB

Reaction score
So what is recommended for sizing the plaid works shirt ? Im usually an XS in EG shirts; should I stay with the same size or size up because they do seem to run smaller...on the other hand they stretch?

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by SLAB
So what is recommended for sizing the plaid works shirt ? Im usually an XS in EG shirts; should I stay with the same size or size up because they do seem to run smaller...on the other hand they stretch?

I took the same size small as I have been in the past and they work great for me. No change needed here.

Berlin Atze

Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Ah damn. L is already sold out.
It's crazy. They put it up just a few hours ago, and now L and XL is already sold out.

Blyndon

Reaction score
Does anybody know who might be stocking EG bow ties this session. I don't mind if it is in Japan. Many thanks.

Chip

Reaction score
^^^Odin has a few instock. Give them a call or shoot them an email.

Chip

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Blyndon
Thanks Chip, will do.

By the way, they don't carry the same stock in all their stores.

Ry'on

Reaction score
I got the Ashfield and it's pretty great. Definitely glad I snagged one at Beams, will probably get a lot of wear this spring.

Odin does have some good bow ties, the polka dot and gingham are my favs

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics