• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crescent Down Works

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Can you ladies get a room and stop ******** up this fantasmic thread?

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i'll challenge you to some street fighter 2, *****.

jk, much love

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Can you ladies get a room and stop ******** up this fantasmic thread?

Maybe, if you would actually contribute to the thread.

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Present London just got a bunch of CDW vests and parkas. There's a size chart for each garment, might be helpful.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
Maybe, if you would actually contribute to the thread.

Not only did I contribute but I started it
facepalm.gif

sipang

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Did you end up buying the hooded sweater ?

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
No man, working on a couple of cops for now one being a boot I'm trying to put an order together for that I don't want to mention yet. I'm working on things I've been wanting for awhile that I couldn't get before. Plus it'll be getting warm soon and I won't get much use out of it for now. Doing more streetwear than designer at the moment.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
forgot my camera at work but i received the navy wool italian vest today. this thing is awesome. it's not overly bulky and should be warm enough to use in the colder parts of winter in MI. you fools need to pick this up ASAP

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i got the large. maybe too big for you if i remember correctly.

you can try it and always return it. or buy the 60/40, but the wool is lined in 60/40 and i'm super glad i bought the wool. well worth the premium

ivan k

Reaction score
Yeah, that's what I was afraid of. I contacted CDW directly a couple times to see if they could make a M, and even if they could do that same one in grey, but never heard anything back.

I may try for the 60/40, but that Italian is so unique I really wanted that one.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
CDW doesn't do the wool with their own standard line, so it won't happen getting them to do one for you. the materials listed on their site are the only options, to the best of my knowledge.

i'd hold off if you are on the fence. honestly, the premium is worth the wait for another season, perhaps a grey one like you want. i'm glad i didn't decide to save a few bucks and get the 60/40 (although i couldn't since they were sold out of the navy 60/40) the wool is top notch. i'll snap some pictures in daylight this weekend to give it some better justice, although it's basically teasing you since you can't get it in your size. if SW does another one in a grey wool, i'll probably instantly buy another one.

PaulYAY

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jet, did you ever get the CDW bomber? If so, please post pics!

makewayhomer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
any comments on how the Italian Vest fits?

if I'm normally a Large in J Crew / Patagonia, would a medium work for me in the Italian Vest?

they say measurement is

Chest from underarm to underarm: 22"

Back neck to hem: 26"

but I'm not sure how that compares to others...

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Hey Paul, no I didn't but it's still on my list. It's going to be very plain but now I'm debating between that and down sweater in a shade of a particular color I am thinking about not sure yet. I don't know when I will cop since I won't get much more use out of it by the time I get it so may wait until end of summer to place the order (plus I have other stuff coming I need to pay for).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads