• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tagutcow

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jonah
Seriously though that Otter fit has got me thinking of doing a cycle over spring to prep for summer. Not really but that dude is jacked.

Throw this on the pile of "wise life decisions motivated by an otter post."

Originally Posted by terb3ar
0130102121-00.jpg

Super awkward pose.

Well it's much better than your previous fits. Either hem or stack the jeans, the cuffs aren't working. I'm not sure about the sleeves and closed quarters on the jacket.

Originally Posted by whodini
Since he won't post this himself:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_RR5_NDSx8-w/S2...0/IMG_3462.jpg

If GetSmart dies before he learns to speak,
Can money pay for all the days he lived awake but half-asleep?

chronoaug

Boston Hipster (Dropkick Murphy)
Reaction score
jhgkjghjkl.jpg
looking good aeglus and jskiss. Though aeglus, i'd prob prefer less thick a cuff and maybe a half inch longer or a touch more tapered. Is that the uniqlo x oc vest?
Originally Posted by vettloffah
i'm not saying slim fitting jeans are the only ones that fit right. Whether a pant is baggy or slim, they can still fit. However, in the example I was referring to it seems as though they are too big, and by big i do not mean baggy, i mean they seem like they don't fit at the waist...
just stop. I don't even care about arw's pants in the fit but still not getting what asobu was talking about. Hell, the apcs i'm wearing need a belt or they'll fall down pretty quick. Same with the CDG pants i wore in my last pic (actually like 2-3" too big on the waist). Can still look fine. Asobu knows his ****.

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Eason, those jeans look a lot better. kudos.

that coat is sick, jkissi

Aeglus, I like the colors and the fit above the ankles looks really good if you ask me. Doesnt make you look stocky or whatever was said.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
Since he won't post this himself:

IMG_3462.jpg

details on the varsity/shawl collar?

Alex- really like this. what's the coat?

Kissi- are those pants orange-ish IRL, they look an awful lot like my Sta-prests.

reprehensible

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
picture

This and the last fit I like a lot, except I'm a little skeptical of the boots. Something about the shape of them seems off to me, in the context of the boot tuck and such.

(One flaw of not listing brands: it leaves nothing to quote.)

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Last two Chronofits have been great. Almost Fuumaan in urban decadence, but without the haute-chic price tag. Also, those petit standards look great.

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
hanging out, not doing crap loungewear+ the sweater was a buck 'steez'

DSCN0512.jpg

otter

Reaction score
Seriously though that Otter fit has got me thinking of doing a cycle over spring to prep for summer. Not really but that dude is jacked.
thats short term thinking...what about the following summer, another cycle

when do you stop?

I guarantee you he got that way from a lifestyle emphasizing a healthy diet and consistent exercise, not a "cycle over spring"
i dont train to look good in summer, its lifestyle choice

i only train 2-3 tomes a week at very high intensity and eat clean all year round a (6 small meals a day)

assuming you train hard, imo diet is everything

i am basically training to improve my symmetry and proportions, as i looked too much like a bodybuilder before, whereas as an athletic physique is more aesthetically pleasing and makes wearing clothes a lot less difficult

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I thought this turned out well:

DSC01484.JPG

FP/N&F/RMW

Biscotti

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I need to start buying my pants true to size. These N&F aren't too bad, but they are not perfect.

otter

Reaction score
Originally Posted by chronoaug
jhgkjghjkl.jpg

wasnt a fan of your previous fits as they were too sloppy and hipster for my liking

i agree with the others, i really like your last 2 fits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads