• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random Movie Quotes

Korben

Reaction score
What would Brian Boitano do?

Johnny Ringo - You retired, too?
Doc Holliday - Not me. I'm in my prime.

Doc Holliday - I'm your huckleberry.

I know alot of people didn't like Val Kilmer in the move, but i did.

Tokyo Slim

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Korben
What would Brian Boitano do?

Johnny Ringo - You retired, too?
Doc Holliday - Not me. I'm in my prime.

Doc Holliday - I'm your huckleberry.

I know alot of people didn't like Val Kilmer in the move, but i did.

I don't know anyone who didn't like Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

Korben

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim
I don't know anyone who didn't like Val Kilmer in Tombstone.

There was another thread like this on a different forum a year or so ago that i frequented. I said the same quotes and essentially got ripped on. But like I said, I like Kilmer in the role and Tombstone is probably in my top ten movies.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
"I like to watch, Eve."

Love that movie. In my top 10,

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Dakota rube
"I like to watch, Eve."
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
One of the great films of all time. "As long as the roots are not severed, all is well. And all will be well in the garden."

SD1

Reaction score
"Doctor, question that's always bothered me and a lot of people: Mayflower, combined with Philadelphia - a no-brainer, right? Cause this is where the Mayflower landed. Not so. It turns out Columbus actually set foot somewhere down in the West Indies. Little known fact. "

jesask

Reaction score
The Dude - "Does the Pope *********** woods?"

Gradstudent78

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jack Burton: "We really shook the pillars of heaven, didn't we, Wang"

Rob: "Books, records, films -- these things matter. Call me shallow but it's the damn truth, and by this measure I was having one of the best dates of my life."

Buckaroo: "No matter where you go, there you are"

Indiana Jones: "The hell you will. He's got a two day head start on you, which is more than he needs. Brody's got friends in every town and village from here to the Sudan, he speaks a dozen languages, knows every local custom, he'll blend in, disappear, you'll never see him again. With any luck, he's got the grail already"

TV show (Spaced), Tim: "Just... give me a reason. You think I'm unemotional, don't you? I can be emotional. Jesus, I cried like a child at the end of Terminator 2"

Unbreakable

Reaction score
It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have

darnelled

Reaction score
" Then you gotta do your work all the time...but I'm talking about the same kind of work, the same styles so people can recognize it and don't get confused you know? Then, once you're famous......airborne, you gotta keep doing it in the same way...even after it's boring unless you want people to get mad at you, which they will anyway."

Benny to J.M. Basquiat

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 38.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics