• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
he sold out of the small in 15 minutes...

trust me, i tried too.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by poly800rock
ugh, no small?

Ah, sorry about that - we had a few smalls in red and one in brown plaid, but they were the first to sell. It went in a flash. But I've got plenty more up my sleeve - and we'll have new shirts to show by the end of the week.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did Gitman hike the prices on their S/S batch of shirts? They were in the $130 range for S/S '09.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by APK
Did Gitman hike the prices on their S/S batch of shirts? They were in the $130 range for S/S '09.

Seems the hike has been in effect since FW09, since Context's single-run batch of shirts all retailed for $150+.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
So, I've gotten about a million e-mails about the Gitman Club Collar oxford over the past few days.

Which gets me thinking: we should probably bust out a batch of Epaulet oxfords with club collars. Not the pinpoint, but true beefy cotton oxford cloth. I've got a beautiful color card of Japanese fabric that would fit the bill. Sound good? Would this be a nice candidate for the next Epaulet & SF collab shirt and poll?

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm down. like seriously. Here's hoping for a really interesting oxford color...

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
So, I've gotten about a million e-mails about the Gitman Club Collar oxford over the past few days.

Which gets me thinking: we should probably bust out a batch of Epaulet oxfords with club collars. Not the pinpoint, but true beefy cotton oxford cloth. I've got a beautiful color card of Japanese fabric that would fit the bill. Sound good? Would this be a nice candidate for the next Epaulet & SF collab shirt and poll?

I am very down for this. Would love to see the swatches you have.

Originally Posted by Epaulet
The Gant Rugger site is live. We're getting quite a bit of stuff by the end of this week. Check it out:

http://www.gant.com/gantrugger/#

I like these offerings. What in particular are you expecting, Mike? Any of the chino's by chance or does that confilct with the Epaulet pants you are doing in house?

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike-
Any update on the exploded check flannel or trouser restocks?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by thenanyu
I want that varsity. Cal colors. Must have.

I didn't remember seeing that in the showroom, but it does look dope indeed. I can check on it for ya.

Originally Posted by tonio028
I am very down for this. Would love to see the swatches you have.

I like these offerings. What in particular are you expecting, Mike? Any of the chino's by chance or does that confilct with the Epaulet pants you are doing in house?

Awesome. I'll see what I can do with the oxford colors.

And we are carrying one pant - it's a khaki-colored Gabardine jean. The Gant chino's have an excellent fit, and this is a nice five pocket option. Visually, it's along the lines of the Naked & Famous selvedge chino, but a slimmer fit overall. I should have them at the end of the week, and the retail will be $125

Originally Posted by edubs01
Mike-
Any update on the exploded check flannel or trouser restocks?

Oh man, I've got good news for you! PM sent!

edubs01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What will you be stocking from Gant?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads