• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
just got 3 custom fit polos from RL for 26 each at the retail store... had a whole rack on sale

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
^proxy?

need some new rags to clean my 19s with

Chip

Reaction score
^Ha
Originally Posted by jet
Ah ya see you shouldn't generalize like that little homie. Those boo scottish cashmere sweaters **** on rlpl errryday.
**** is 40% off at NDG .

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chip
^Ha

**** is 40% off at NDG . buttery soft cashmere.

the only thing better than buttery soft cashmere is buttery soft leather

chroMe

Reaction score
beau-tie anyone?

072.jpg

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ppllzz
whats a 19s? some sort of persian rug?

I forgot the reason you can afford that clearance rlbl is because you ride a bicycle for transportation.

Speaking of rugs my mom has 3 huge hand made persian rugs chillin at the house (will not disclose price but let's say the fringes alone on one are worth more than andyliu's life).

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I forgot the reason you can afford that clearance rlbl is because you ride a bicycle for transportation. Speaking of rugs my mom has 3 huge hand made persian rugs chillin at the house (will not disclose price but let's say the fringes alone on one are worth more than andyliu's life).
i ride a fixed gear, so hip

dragonxking

Reaction score
dope kicks Kiya! and man, snake, i want that belt so bad...

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
Speaking of rugs my mom has 3 huge hand made persian rugs chillin at the house (will not disclose price but let's say the fringes alone on one are worth more than andyliu's life).

I checked into Persian rugs a few years back. They are works of art. We now have a hand-made Peshawar/Pakistan rug in our living room. It is very nice but not the same class and nowhere near the price.

I will get a real Persian once my kids are too old to spill cranberry juice all over it. We are not there yet.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
I checked into Persian rugs a few years back. They are works of art. We now have a hand-made Peshawar/Pakistan rug in our living room. It is very nice but not the same class and nowhere near the price.

I will get a real Persian once my kids are too old to spill cranberry juice all over it. We are not there yet.

You have to be careful when buying them, certain ones from certain regions are more prized than others and prices are a function of the intricacies (obviously) and features, also must be hand not machine made. Here's are all leather backed on the edges so they don't curl up over time and the yarns are really fine. You kind of have to have a connection or you will really pay through the nose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads