• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by binge
No one puts bingey in the corner!

20100126-1.jpg

Nice sport coat, deets please.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by edmorel
thanks, best I can do, walked through the door and had my kid snap a quick pic:

Involving your children in teh StyleForvm...I don't know what to think.

Dapper as always, amigo.

- B

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score

20100126-1.jpg

Nice FilmNoirBuff homage.

It is clever of you to do the homage yet still fit comfortably in your clothes.

- B

EBugatti

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie
So we should all aspire to dress like people did at some arbitrary point in the past?

There's a big difference between a "deep break" and your pants hanging perfectly straight because they're too short.

Given this is a site that is ABOUT looking good, I just can't get my head around this infatuation with short short upturned pants w/ huge cuffs.

Yet I should be ostracized for not going along with the craziness... OK, fine.

You know, the whole point of this site is to see different men's styles in the wild. Vive la difference! In fact, the diversity of taste and style is precisely what keeps me and many others interested. If everyone on here wore the exact same suits with the exact same cuts, etc. it would be pointless to even look at it more than once. If everyone's pants hung with the smallish break, 1.5 inch cuffs and the same fullness of cut, rise, etc. there would be no personal style. You might as well look at military officers dress if you want unchanging, predictable rigidity. This forum is to broaden your sartorial mind and get new ideas from people. If the shorter pant + 2" cuff started here and is enjoying some popularity, what's it to you? Let people enjoy their tastes and let others imitate as they wish. You are clearly within your rights to disagree with someone's idea of good taste, but leave it as a disagreement--not an exasperated, hysterical hand-wringing tirade. Just a thought...
teacha.gif

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by EBugatti
You are clearly within your rights to disagree with someone's idea of good taste, but leave it as a disagreement--not an exasperated, hysterical hand-wringing tirade. Just a thought...
teacha.gif

Optimist only sees doughnut. Pessimist sees hole.

- B

forex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by srivats
Add me to the list.

I might buy the Peal chukkas if they are still available. This shoe lust is killing my savings ... sigh.

Yes they are,contact me for some brooks credit,will hook you up
smile.gif

AlwaysDressed

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
Today, dreary
ch86660728.jpg
ch16589389.jpg
ch46618614.jpg
ch26599147.jpg
ch76646786.jpg

It's amazing what a great jacket and amazing shoes can do. This is one of the best fits and looks I have seen on this forum. This is truly reference material.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

20100126-1.jpg

Brilliant.
lol8[1].gif

mmkn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
20100126-1.jpg

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

- M

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads