• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Video Games

robertorex

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lovelysteve
Usernames? I'm going to check your stats

flat_head clearly sf inspired. what's yours?

dcg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
PSA: New Super Mario Bros Wii is ******* EXCELLENT.

Haven't really played video games for the last couple of years. Friend of mine gave it to me last week. It's a blast.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The PC and 360 versions have been ripped already. I've been playing it for a couple of hours now.

RedLantern

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ I'm not that sophisticated. I'll just wait a few weeks and pick up a used copy.

Reggs

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm about 4 hrs away from finishing my 2nd play through of Mass Effect 1. I pre ordered the collectors edition of Mass Effect 2 and will be getting in the mail soon. I'm so excited!

No spoilers, please.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So...any comments on Assassin's Creed 2? Enjoyed the first one, should I get this one?

Psyren

Reaction score
C2 is what AC1 should have been. Read some reviews, they will all tell you that it was a good game.

Alias

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've been playing AC2 despite not having played the first one, and it manages to stand on its own merits. I'm sure I'm missing out on a lot of significant plot pieces but I'm borrowing the first from a friend (if he manages to find it.) The main character, Ezio, is likeable and the Rennaissance Italy setting is awesome to behold.

Mass Effect 2 will put my life on hold for a while. I'm getting my Shepard to level 60 in the first one so I can import and get the most bling.

whacked

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know I'm late to the party, but Braid's really, really good.

That is all.

Psyren

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Alias
I've been playing AC2 despite not having played the first one, and it manages to stand on its own merits. I'm sure I'm missing out on a lot of significant plot pieces but I'm borrowing the first from a friend (if he manages to find it.) The main character, Ezio, is likeable and the Rennaissance Italy setting is awesome to behold.

Mass Effect 2 will put my life on hold for a while. I'm getting my Shepard to level 60 in the first one so I can import and get the most bling.

Don't bother with AC1 it's so f'ing boring compared to 2. You'll have to travel city to city and do the same missions over and over. Just read the plot on wiki.

dusty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Production values in AC2 are great but the actual gameplay is flat. Still a big improvement but maybe we should wait for AC3?

whiteslashasian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone else excited about Battlefield Bad Company 2?

The official website has a ton of HD videos including a lot of gameplay. It looks like a LOT of the buildings, cover, brush etc are destructable which is a neat feature (has there been much of that in a Multiplayer game?).

http://badcompany2.ea.com/

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dusty
Production values in AC2 are great but the actual gameplay is flat. Still a big improvement but maybe we should wait for AC3?
I thought the gameplay was amazingly improved. Then again, I could literally jump off of roofs and stab two guys in the neck over and over again for about 10 hours and never get bored. That, and using the broken half of a broom to impale an armored behemoth just continues to amaze me. Right now, I am addicted to Forza 3 - putting it in the cockpit/hood camera makes the game 10x faster and more immersive - never again will I use the chase cam. It just takes twice as long now because I watch all my replays to get a sense of where I screwed up my lines. I have a racing wheel on the way from Amazon and I cannot wait.

Vashin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is anyone going to play MAG? looks fun in theory

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads