• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie
your pants are too short. undo that upturn, and then you will look like a normal person

Was expecting rain.

JKISSI

Reaction score
Cross posting here fellas gnatty great outfits - AntiHero84 - Nice colors you have going on there and sharp proportions. One of the best first attempts I have seen lol AlwaysDressed - love the orange necktie sets it off with the brown oblomov - nice plaid belt I have to get my hands on something similar especially for the spring/summer seasons Did a post on the fabric tweed on SE - definitely one of my favorites
newjosh.jpg
Wow, my face came out pretty mean looking lol Vintage Woolrich (tailored) Pendleton APC Bostonian Saddle shoes

Schnurretiger

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
20100123_main.jpg

Chukkas: Loake for Charles Tyrwhitt 'Kempton' - prefered the Dainite sole the CT's have

Hey MoK, do you have some close-up pictures of the shoes? I put the Loakes' on my birthday wishlist and now I can hardly wait to find out, if I'll get them. Can you post a review on them?

JKISSI

Reaction score
Thanks gnatty it was a nice $5.00 find size 38 I was discouraged when I first received it because of how unfitting it was but after bringing it to my tailor he tailored it amazingly. I love that guy even though it ran me about $60.00 which isn't too bad at all.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JKISSI
Thanks gnatty it was a nice $5.00 find size 38 I was discouraged when I first received it because of how unfitting it was but after bringing it to my tailor he tailored it amazingly. I love that guy even though it ran me about $60.00 which isn't too bad at all.

wow. For $65.00 all in, I'd say you did pretty well. I am a big fran of strong patterns like that, so I must say I am damn envious..
laugh.gif

JKISSI

Reaction score
Similar to me love bold prints like that especially on a coat, where you have to do very minimal things around the rest of your outfit.

Lowndes

Reaction score
Cross posting here fellas

gnatty great outfits -
AntiHero84 - Nice colors you have going on there and sharp proportions. One of the best first attempts I have seen lol
AlwaysDressed - love the orange necktie sets it off with the brown
oblomov - nice plaid belt I have to get my hands on something similar especially for the spring/summer seasons

Did a post on the fabric tweed on SE - definitely one of my favorites

newjosh.jpg

Wow, my face came out pretty mean looking lol

Vintage Woolrich (tailored)
Pendleton
APC
Bostonian Saddle shoes

Awesome Coat

archetypal_yuppie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross posting here fellas

gnatty great outfits -
AntiHero84 - Nice colors you have going on there and sharp proportions. One of the best first attempts I have seen lol
AlwaysDressed - love the orange necktie sets it off with the brown
oblomov - nice plaid belt I have to get my hands on something similar especially for the spring/summer seasons

Did a post on the fabric tweed on SE - definitely one of my favorites

newjosh.jpg

Wow, my face came out pretty mean looking lol

Vintage Woolrich (tailored)
Pendleton
APC
Bostonian Saddle shoes

also expecting rain?

InsBrokerTX

Reaction score
Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba
The blazer is nice, but I think it would look better with a slimmer pair of pants and sleeker shoes. What was the inspiration behind the loose fit khakis and longwings.

Some of you have gotten so caught up in the slim fit trend that you see everything else as "baggy" or "loose" fitting. His pants in the pic fit fine.

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by InsBrokerTX
Some of you have gotten so caught up in the slim fit trend that you see everything else as "baggy" or "loose" fitting. His pants in the pic fit fine.

I dont think that is the case, its more about congruency. RLBL is a very tailored, trim fit, very sleek. Everything else must fit that look for it to be congruent.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I dont think that is the case, its more about congruency. RLBL is a very tailored, trim fit, very sleek. Everything else must fit that look for it to be congruent.

Pretty good proof right there that it may have been a good thing you didn't try to make a go of your image consulting bizness, lol

InsBrokerTX

Reaction score

Since he was dressing casually, I disagree with you. If dressing in a suit, you "may" have a valid point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads