• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your experience losing the Virginity

mr. burns

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hws
1) This depend how easily you are excite, also depend the degree she is orgasmic! If she not like, if you cannot to give her plaisir, maybe she will to put you out from the room immediately!

2) Yes

3) Is more good to be betrunken, you can to use "French tickler;" if you lip the ***** you can to go head first! If you are fortunate maybe she will to lip your pÃ
00a9.png
nis!

laugh.gif

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jumbie
Watch American Pie.
teacha.gif

I lost my virginity to some almost random chick. I knew her but it was basically a quick fling and I was so happy to be ********** (I was fairly young at the time) that I blew quickly and I'm sure it sucked huge for her. In fact, I later found out that she'd told a couple people that the sex wasn't great but I had a magic tongue.

I think my suckage kind of continued with the next two chicks I slept with after that (again, both short term) until I had a steady girlfriend for a while who I got more regular "practice" with and who was willing to experiment with me and, most importantly, we established a rapport so I could get some feedback on what was working and what I thought was working but really was not. Of course, that's going to differ for every woman. Well, a few things will remain standard that they will all enjoy.

To this day, I sometimes wish I could go back and ******** with those women who I sucked with and show them what I've learned with time and experience but that's just to soothe my ego. The third girl I slept with was my friend's friend who was visiting her from the UK for the summer and we had a one-night stand. I'm still friends with her to this day (my friend, not the chick I slept with) and I sometimes wonder if her friend told her how awful it was since I really didn't know what I was doing at the time other than to stick it in there and pump for a few minutes. Well, I did know to get her warmed up a bit first .

My advice to you is not to sweat it. She's your girl and knows you're a virgin. She shouldn't really be expecting too much and you'll have lots of time to get better at it with her and that's where the fun will be.
smile.gif

I think the magic tongue comment referred to your LIES!
fight[1].gif

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hws
1) This depend how easily you are excite, also depend the degree she is orgasmic! If she not like, if you cannot to give her plaisir, maybe she will to put you out from the room immediately!

2) Yes

3) Is more good to be betrunken, you can to use "French tickler;" if you lip the ***** you can to go head first! If you are fortunate maybe she will to lip your pÃ
00a9.png
nis!

Lip Your PÃ
00a9.png
nis FTW

laugh.gif

chroMe

Reaction score
korean shag basket, give her a nice singapore handshake, don't forget the c_ck rings, extra lube, try some lightweight bondage, don't go too vanilla, shave each other, nipple clamp each other, for starters.

hws

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mr. burns
laugh.gif

I have give my best advice!
Originally Posted by acidicboy
Lip Your PÃ
00a9.png
nis FTW
laugh.gif

He will to be lucky if the girl make this thing for him, but then he must to lip the ***** for her!
Originally Posted by chroMe
korean shag basket, give her a nice singapore handshake, don't forget the c_ck rings, extra lube, try some lightweight bondage, don't go too vanilla, shave each other, nipple clamp each other, for starters.
Lubrication is not necessary for jung with ***** humid, is better no shave PÃ
00a9.png
nis or ***** pubic but is better trim, for two raisons, it make PÃ
00a9.png
nis to look plus grand, also libido is to increase! Little BDSM can to be good!

Jumbie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GQgeek
I think the magic tongue comment referred to your LIES!
fight[1].gif

No, it's magic and transported her to other worlds.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by harvey_birdman
make sure you wear a bag. In fact, wrap your rascal two times. The last thing you want is some of your precious bodily fluids to wind up inside her because then she'll pop out a kid and your life will be over.
Since no one caught it, I should add that wearing two condoms (well, at least at the same time and on the same member) is incredibly bad advice. A lot of people say it out of the expectation that two condoms will deaden sensation and thus allow for a longer performance, or that it makes the likelihood of pregnancy less. Neither is true. Condoms are actually fairly high-performance devices and they are not designed to tolerate the frictional shear stresses that will be imposed on them by the sliding of one condom on another -- this will generate heat while stressing the material and will make both condoms more prone to break. This is bad. ~ H

RSS

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It happened back in the late 1960s ... I was probably on acid. I remember not the who, what, where, why, etc.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
Since no one caught it, I should add that wearing two condoms (well, at least at the same time and on the same member) is incredibly bad advice. A lot of people say it out of the expectation that two condoms will deaden sensation and thus allow for a longer performance, or that it makes the likelihood of pregnancy less. Neither is true. Condoms are actually fairly high-performance devices and they are not designed to tolerate the frictional shear stresses that will be imposed on them by the sliding of one condom on another -- this will generate heat while stressing the material and will make both condoms more prone to break. This is bad. ~ H
Good god, Hunts. We're talking about secks here. There's no quicker way to get Mr. Johnson to go limp than thinking about stress and heat transfer when he's double-wrapped. I think this might be the reason why engineering g33ks never got the poon (not you, of course
smile.gif
) -- they just couldn't keep it up, thinking about thermondynamics equations and diffyQ and ****.

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DarkNWorn
Good god, Hunts. We're talking about secks here. There's no quicker way to get Mr. Johnson to go limp than thinking about stress and heat transfer when he's double-wrapped. I think this might be the reason why engineering g33ks never got the poon (not you, of course
smile.gif
) -- they just couldn't keep it up, thinking about thermondynamics equations and diffyQ and ****.

smile.gif
Even teh sechs has teh engineeing component. Teh problem with most of the g33ks is they get overwhelmed easily and lose it -- g33ks not used to emotional impulses not brought on by MMORPGs... Alls I'm saying: underdamped harmonic motion ftw! ~ H

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by RSS
It happened back in the late 1960s ... I was probably on acid. I remember not the who, what, where, why, etc.
We must be related. Or perhaps, in some weird space/time continuum way, we are the same entity.

milosz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tried ********** on acid in high school. **** that ****, it was horrible.

itsstillmatt

The Liberator
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
I tried ********** on acid in high school. **** that ****, it was horrible.
Sex on acid is hit or miss. I generally had a good time with it.

Dakota rube

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by iammatt
Sex on acid is hit or miss. I generally had a good time with it.

I am Dakota Rube, and I endorse this message.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads