• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Mark McNairy Thread

phoenixrecon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Snuff%20Boot%20Pair_lo.jpg

Captoe Boot Brown Suede: $325

I was thinking about getting these but i thought i had read that there were problems with the sole degrading very quickly. Anyone actually own a pair that can speak for the quality?

dragonxking

Reaction score
Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
I was thinking about getting these but i thought i had read that there were problems with the sole degrading very quickly. Anyone actually own a pair that can speak for the quality?

I was wondering a bit about that myself. Perhaps it would be best to add toe/heel taps to reduce wear on the soles.. I don't know..
facepalm.gif

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by moosy
the smallest size is an 8?

I believe that the smallest he can make is 7D. We just typically stock 8D and up.

Originally Posted by phoenixrecon
Snuff%20Boot%20Pair_lo.jpg

Captoe Boot Brown Suede: $325

We've sold quite a few of these since last Fall, and a bunch of customers in the neighborhood picked them up and wear them into the store time to time. The Red Brick sole is definitely soft and lightweight - that's a big part of its appeal. I'd say that it wears about as long as a less expensive crepe sole - kind of like Clark's originals. It might go the better part of a year with wearing a few times a year.

The good news is, once you wear it out, you can replace it with either another red brick sole, a crepe sole, a rubber sole (incl. vibrams), or a leather sole. The uppers are great quality, and will easily last through several resoles.

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What would to be a good belt to wear with the Navy/Tan Saddle Shoe?

Navy%20Saddle%20Pair_lo.jpg

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Mike, when are you getting in Mark McNairy shirts?

djh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
4395950923_b50071c6b6.jpg
My Sander's bucks.. Pretty sure they make all of McNairy's shoes.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

narcissism

Reaction score
Yes! McNairy coverage on SF! Although people have mixed feelings about him, I like some of the shoes and shirts.....the ones that don't say "F*** OFF"

Last edited:

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In the video I was under the belief that she was a chub due to much of the focus being on her face. But these pictures say otherwise at least where the body is concerned.

Charlatan

Reaction score
Anyone know what the glasses are in this picture? I was thinking Shuron Freeways, but the shape is a little different. Thanks in advance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads