• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go Surface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
We missed you in NYC.

I missed you, too. :-(

Originally Posted by scott.m
hahah wow pretty positive response over here, i think i found my new favorite forum
fistbump.gif

also, gosurface that dries cardigan is beautiful, next time you're in NYC you will and i should get lunch.

Thanks scott. Really good to see you on SF. And, as for lunch, you can count on it!

robbie

Pleading Poverty
Reaction score
DSCN0432.jpg
DSCN0433.jpg
walton slips 501xx (pre 'new' cut) vintage large waffle Fruit of the loom thermal USMC cotton shirt hair cut
Originally Posted by BillSack
photo-1886.jpg

the stars on that jacket kind of remind me of =
smokey.jpg

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
and you're the biggest stroke on the forum learn how to spell you ******* ogre ps. don't pm me career questions next time
ogre? i guess that is better than overweight yuppie who wears cashmere shawl cardigans while he works at the bank. and AHAHHAHA, to the 'business advice' blurb. To set the record straight, I asked him what year he graduated from UCLA and what was his major. Tell me that's fuckin career advice...

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kill_switch
getting a much due haircut next week.

I'm not exactly at my prefered body comp right now, I need to start swimming again because right now my body is straight down and then juts out on both sides right below my abs then swings back in to straight at my waist. Its really wierd. Also, normally my hair is A LOT shorter, I have been needing and wanting a haircut for about a month but things have been going on. Have an appointment for this week. The necklace is normally like this:

My hair in the old picture is probably a month after a haircut tho so its still a little long, if I recall I got a cut only a week later, but this current pic is like 2 and a half months post haircut, and my hair grows really fast. I agree about the v thing though, I only wore them all the time because its pretty much all I had pre-Christmas; I feel comfortable with the v though, I would never touch a deep v neck however.

The Cardigan is a tiny bit too tight, although it looks very tight because I was folding my arms.

Nah I've taken my share of criticism for that, I should've left the cardigan in the sale pile where it belongs. I don't intend to look like a hipster.

Also, I think my hair is really off in that picture, I got like 2 inches cut off all around and it is REALLY short, I need to take better pictures and get in better shape.

can you please shut the **** up and stop making excuses about how your hair is 1 inch too long. no one cares about the pubes on your head

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Kent Money
ogre? i guess that is better than overweight yuppie who wears cashmere shawl cardigans while he works at the bank.

and AHAHHAHA, to the 'business advice' blurb. To set the record straight, I asked him what year he graduated from UCLA and what was his major. Tell me that's fuckin career advice...

I guess they don't teach cretins how to read at ucla. I'm going to sit back and watch this self-ownage unfold. How did you get accepted again?

PS. I wear hm at work. And I weigh less than your head alone. Idiot. Smh.

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score
Long, wet day...
dh732q.jpg
jrqigy.jpg
254y52t.jpg
Borrelli field coat, cotton RL sweater, lambswool Dunhill shirt, cotton Incotex trousers, cotton RL Garran chukkas, cordovan

Kent Money

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
I guess they don't teach cretins how to read at ucla. I'm going to sit back and watch this self-ownage unfold. How did you get accepted again? PS. I wear hm at work. And I weigh less than your head alone. Idiot. Smh.
Easy for someone to say who is such a fuckin ***** that he wont post his own ugly mug on this forum like the rest of its members. Afraid to look like complete **** after dropping way to much money on name brands? yeah, I know you are. Dont put a face to your name...people will respect you more. Oh wait, you already knew that.

connor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dls6128
Does anyone have any tips for getting more mileage out of my ****** p&s? (Exilim z75). I know I should take my pictures in natural light, but even if I do they come out looking blurry and lame.

XqMv2.jpg

m+o / aa / uniqlo / lands end

get a cheap tripod. if your camera has a manual focus option, use AF to focus on where youre gonna be and then change to MF and then hit the timer on

theom-

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
can you please shut the **** up and stop making excuses about how your hair is 1 inch too long. no one cares about the pubes on your head

lol

Kill_switch

Reaction score
Originally Posted by sq4you
I just got ******* two inches taken off my entire head, why can't I make an excuse that the angle is perhaps making my hair look longer? When everyone around me including family, girlfriend, friends, etc are all like HOLY **** YOUR HAIR, its shorter. I mean even a teacher who hates me commented and said "Wow Ryan, you got a mens haircut" because my hair was too damn long.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
did your teacher comment on how nice your shaved pubes look too?

dls6128

Reaction score
Originally Posted by KitAkira
Making cheap look good (no hate)

Thanks.

Originally Posted by connor
get a cheap tripod. if your camera has a manual focus option, use AF to focus on where youre gonna be and then change to MF and then hit the timer on

I actually try to do this already. Maybe I'll just try to find a good place outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics