• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Your experience losing the Virginity

SC Widders

Reaction score
Originally Posted by r...
If she's the experienced one then let her take the lead. If she knows you've got the virgeen then dont worry so much about performance. If you feel insecure, keep your socks on. Forget everything you seen in the Pr0ns, now is not the time to try and knock it like a champ, take time to enjoy it, and smile.

PRO TIP: Never ask "Was it good for you?" afterwards.

Yeah, I've already forgotten about what goes on in the Appreciation video's! I highly doubt I would be nervous enough to ask her about how it was afterward haha. Good advice though.

Originally Posted by CrocsRock
I'm going to assume that she knows it's your first time, in which case you might be able to take your cues from her. That said, you may also with to take charge and spend some time on foreplay (if it's your first time, this can help get her worked up without... finishing your end of the deal too quickly). Ask her what she likes and do it. Honestly, a lot of sex just comes down to communicating what you want (christ, that sounds dorky).

Don't worry about it too much. Just aim to give her a good time, ask her what she likes, etc. We were all virgins once.

Also, feel free to lick the kitty. Gals do like it. And they'll generally pay you back. And do NOT spank her unless she tells you. Trust me on this.

Yes, she knows I'm a virgin. I was definently trying to come up with "things" to involve in before actually ********** with her, to get her sort of heated so it wouldn't be a mediocre experiance for her. I've got to work on the communication part during the actual thing which hopefully I will figure out on my own.

Originally Posted by why
Damn I missed the first page. Really wanted to use the
lurker[1].gif

Real suggestion: just let her get on top and **** you.

Ha, trust me I'm definently going to let her do that
bigstar[1].gif

Originally Posted by unjung
My first time was also with a more experienced woman (well, 16 year old girl). It was very good. We were in luuuuuv, which also helped.
inlove.gif
And I didn't get off the first three times.

...I wonder how she's doing today?

Unlikely. She's probably young and in love.

LMFAO

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are over thinking this. Don't worry about it, afterwards you will wonder why you worried.

Don't post on the internet about it, just go and do it.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by LabelKing
You'd have to be when you're experienced at 16.

I stayed with her for a relatively long time and eventually discovered I was number 12 or so... and women tend to understate their numbers...

ysc

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I stayed with her for a relatively long time and eventually discovered I was number 12 or so... and women tend to understate their numbers...

You discovered this about the time you got a strange rash down there?

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you wear a fake mustache, you'll appear much older and, thus, more experienced. She'll be more at ease. Now, don't get anything ridiculous like a handlebar, but don't go pencil either. Think Magnum PI. Next, oil your bod. You want the muscles to be highlighted in the light and glisten. Please forego the Ax Body Spray...it will sting her eyes and mouth. Irish Spring soap is your friend.

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by youngscientist
You discovered this about the time you got a strange rash down there?

No. She contracted gonorrhea during one of our breaks, though. My own strange itch came from some other random girl on Canada Day 2004.

Mark from Plano

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teacher
If you wear a fake mustache, you'll appear much older and, thus, more experienced. She'll be more at ease. Now, don't get anything ridiculous like a handlebar, but don't go pencil either. Think Magnum PI. Next, oil your bod. You want the muscles to be highlighted in the light and glisten. Please forego the Ax Body Spray...it will sting her eyes and mouth. Irish Spring soap is your friend.

Teacher has also put together an instructional video. Follow his advice exactly and watch this video if you want to fully please your woman.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/3514/satur...ale-prostitute

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

As a bonus, you can have her give you a mustache ride.

Davidko19

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
And THIS is why he is the Teacher. 1. Go twice as slow as you think you should. You will want to move fast, dont. 2. I was scared shitless to eat the snatch. It can be traumatizing but try it out if you want or if its necessary. (PRO TIP: If you feel like your about to nut too early pull out and proceed to go back down on her to tame the urges) The first chance I had to ******** my weiner couldnt fit in and I never got another chance with this chick. To this day I think that if I just went slower instead of pouncing and/or ate her out to help lube her up I coulda banged stephanie....

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Davidko19
The first chance I had to ******** my weiner couldnt fit in and I never got another chance. To this day I think that if I just went slower instead of pouncing and/or ate her out to help lube her up I coulda banged stephanie....

Gotta use lube on the post-ops bro.

West24

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
if she knows youre a virgin then whats to be nervous about? i understand if you told her you were a conne level pimp and then when it came to sex you were a virgin id be worried. when she goes is it in and you say its over come back!

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gotta use lube on the post-ops bro.

I'm surprised Stephan didn't take the initiative with the lube. You'd think it would have lube lying around from before.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Chuck Norris never lost his virginity. He commanded to begone.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads