• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPHardy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Text post Carribean Monday:

Prada full button front short sleeved polo
Parke & Ronen snap front trunks
Tanq Ten martini, up, twist, dry
Six pack abs
Intrepid son, hot wife

Oh: cheers!

- B

What's on the dining schedule? La Perla, Budatai...or more old school Augustos?

ajv

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Sorry folks - I'm back...
tinfoil.gif

It's good to see you back MoK, and as usually your look is very much in adequation with the weather and the surrounding.

Adrian

matt22616

Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Text post Carribean Monday:

Prada full button front short sleeved polo
Parke & Ronen snap front trunks
Tanq Ten martini, up, twist, dry
Six pack abs
Intrepid son, hot wife

Oh: cheers!

- B

Interesting. I can't say that I would expect a man of your wealth and taste to prefer tanq ten in a martini as opposed to, say, Aviation. Am I missing out? Regarding the preparation, however,...
teacha.gif

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by matt22616
Interesting. I can't say that I would expect a man of your wealth and taste to prefer tanq ten in a martini as opposed to, say, Aviation. Am I missing out? Regarding the preparation, however,...
teacha.gif

I can see Tanq Ten with a twist. Not so much with an olive though.

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ManofKent, great return. Still looking quite distinguished, even sans facial hair. Welcome back.

Ich_Dien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by yfyf
yfyf-2010-01-18-re.jpg

Peal & Co by C&J? Good job on the antiquing. Very mode! MoK Good to have you back flying the flag. I believe that shave took a few years off your appearance, too.

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ManofKent
Sorry folks - I'm back...
tinfoil.gif

Welcome back - you were missed. Can you please tell Neo and Pand that they are also missed?
Originally Posted by matt22616
teacha.gif

Pfft ... snobspeak. I prefer Tang (regular) to most "premium" gins for the simple reason that they don't neuter the juniper flavor (what some may describe as smooooth, easy drinking quality). That said, I do have a soft spot for Hendrick's and Junipero. Yum.

luftvier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
Pfft ... snobspeak. I prefer Tang (regular) to most "premium" gins for the simple reason that they don't neuter the juniper flavor (what some may describe as smooooth, easy drinking quality). That said, I do have a soft spot for Hendrick's and Junipero. Yum.

You need to get your hands on Bluecoat if you can find it. Best gin I've ever had.

RJE

Reaction score
YFYF: I was reminded of this Sartorialist shot, and thought that after your Dashing Tweeds suits, you'd prefer something with more... dash.

yfyfs2.jpg
Chnpldpurpws.jpg

Trans-2010%20067s.jpg

NakedYoga

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
+1. I've tried lots of different gins, often recommended by the "experts," but I always come back to either Tanqueray or Hendrick's. I have a friend who insists on buying everyone drinks when we're out, but he'll refuse to buy mine (I'm partial to gin & tonics year-round) unless it's with Bombay Sapphire. Sad, really.

matt22616

Reaction score
Hmm. Must be preference. I don't care for Tanq or Hendricks in a martini. G&T, sure. Like your friend, I much prefer Sapphire (which costs the same as Tanq in my neck of the woods). Hell, I prefer Plymouth in a martini to Tanq. Plymouth being considerably less expensive. But I don't claim to be an expert, just a law student.

EDIT: I'll have to get my hands on some Bluecoat luft, never had it.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Today, took a couple of days off, so no tie for me. Not on a beach like some of our more esteemed members:

bb18116179.jpg
bb28126199.jpg

bb48147459.jpg
bb58155049.jpg

Footwear:

bb38133450.jpg

srivats

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics