• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

www.virtualclotheshorse.com - affiliate page

GucciKid

Reaction score
Got to say that Lance is the man, excellent communication and extremely fast shipping.

bmulford

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by discostu004
Just posted 100 new 7-folds from Kiton and Barba. I have got to say, the few recent shipments of Barba 7-folds just blew me away. Substantial heft, vibrant colors, they have it all!
Barba makes the best tie's in my opinion. I love attolini's but when I want something with body and conviction, barba is where I reach.

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
i NEVER like to tell someone i like something over something (unless it's obvious, like Attolini over jack victor) but you are right. EVERY one of their ties has heft, is well made and has great vibrant colors, which is right up my alley. i've never had a single Barba come thru that i thought "uggh, this is awful"

Mannix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Bought a Finamore shirt from you and absolutely love it. I'll be back for more...

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Got a few random shipments coming in including 2 $9,000 cashmere overcoats, 1 medium grey super 150s flannel suit and a cashmere plaid blazer:

19367.JPG

19370.JPG

19364.JPG

19373.JPG

!!!!

withstyle

Reaction score
Got a few random shipments coming in including 2 $9,000 cashmere overcoats, 1 medium grey super 150s flannel suit and a cashmere plaid blazer:

19367.JPG

19370.JPG

19364.JPG

19373.JPG

!!!!

eh.gif
nice! who made that bottom flannel suit and what size is it??

philosophe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Lance,

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking forward to the details.

discostu004

Affiliate vendor
Reaction score
Pricing on the 4 remaining Kiton pieces will be 2599 for the suit, 3199 for the two 9K overcoats, 2099 for the blazer. I also just received a deep deep olive euro 54 shirt/jacket in a fairly heavy cashmere. The store I got it from said retail $7,250, will be in the $2,000 range. I'd keep it but the sleeves are not long enough (24 inches with about 1.25 to drop, and i need minimum 27.25)

Francisco

Reaction score
Just dropped prices on all blazers to a minimum of 80% off of original retail prices, some nearly 90 off. No coupon needed, prices are on site, thru saturday then this sale is off.

Great stuff but not too much for my size..
Btw what is the difference between the Fabio Finamore and Finamore napoli?

Darklink

Reaction score
I like the Certo Chocolate cap-toes, is the size mentioned the US size?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads