• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

somet denim..

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by bassounds
Somet 008; 3 washes and about 1.5 years old. Obviously a completely different look than when new.. They faded nice in my opinion; and super comfortable.

p163475486-3.jpg

Man, that's sick dude...

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Somet 008; 3 washes and about 1.5 years old. Obviously a completely different look than when new.. They faded nice in my opinion; and super comfortable.

p163475486-3.jpg

Originally Posted by Mistral
Man, that's sick dude...

Yeah, that's some award-winning badass-ness, bassounds ;-) Damn!

bassounds

Reaction score
Yeah, I like Somet denim. I just got a new pair, and as they stack well, I'm looking at boots to stack them on. Any thoughts?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
bassounds those are ******* sweet

bassounds

Reaction score
Have checked out the shoes and boots threads; thanks though. Boots will be something between dress and casual- not super heavy on the sole and toe but not a dress shoe sole either. I found these L.L. Bean engineer boots that will wear well and are high enough to stack the denim on top and keep the top of the boot open.

Yeah so Somet denim is nice; Blue in Green in NYC lawaya has them.

onlinematt

Reaction score
Yeah, I like Somet denim. I just got a new pair, and as they stack well, I'm looking at boots to stack them on. Any thoughts?

I stack my Somets on a pair of Timberland Tackheads... looks pretty damn nice. I keep the top ~5 laces undone so that the jeans sit on top of the open tongue.

1081836-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onlinematt
I stack my Somets on a pair of Timberland Tackheads... looks pretty damn nice. I keep the top ~5 laces undone so that the jeans sit on top of the open tongue.

1081836-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

They work with boots that are that chunky?
eh.gif

onlinematt

Reaction score
Originally Posted by TyCooN
They work with boots that are that chunky?
eh.gif

Mine are 003's so the leg and hem is a little wider than the skinny 008's.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have checked out the shoes and boots threads; thanks though. Boots will be something between dress and casual- not super heavy on the sole and toe but not a dress shoe sole either. I found these L.L. Bean engineer boots that will wear well and are high enough to stack the denim on top and keep the top of the boot open.

Yeah so Somet denim is nice; Blue in Green in NYC lawaya has them.

http://www.epauletshop.com/servlet/t.../23/Categories

TyCooN

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Mistral

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Blank, you've obviously washed more or too soon. Or your fit is like really relaxed... Don't know what it is, but apart from the overall fading I don't see really sharp honeycombs. Even I, have more honeycombing going on and I'm at a month of wear.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads