• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Unbranded Brand Jeans

KitAkira

Wait! Wait! I gots an opinion!
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dunelly
From what hypebeasts thread says, these are made from naked & famous They fit pretty good from what I tried.
Why would you trust hypebeasters? Did you not see the thread they have there?

mejoshua

Reaction score
The address listed in the WHOIS records for theunbrandedbrand.com and nakedandfamousdenim.com is the same.

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I will have to check this out now. I'm curious about all this Naked and Famous stuff. I really like N&F denim, and I'll find out how this compares.

konadog

Reaction score
i tried these on at UO today. the fits are nice. i can see the similarities to Naked and Famous, but the quality is noticeably less on the UO in both fabric and finish. i own four pair of Naked and Famous and was interested in seeing these, but was unimpressed when comparing them with the weird guys i wore to the store.

the advantage to these at the price point is you can actually try them on if an UO is within driving distance. but if people are looking to get a pair of raw-ish jeans at a $78 + tax pricepoint, they are much better off searching B&S here if they know what measurements they're looking for.

ppllzz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by konadog
i tried these on at UO today. the fits are nice. i can see the similarities to Naked and Famous, but the quality is noticeably less on the UO in both fabric and finish. i own four pair of Naked and Famous and was interested in seeing these, but was unimpressed when comparing them with the weird guys i wore to the store.

the advantage to these at the price point is you can actually try them on if an UO is within driving distance. but if people are looking to get a pair of raw-ish jeans at a $78 + tax pricepoint, they are much better off searching B&S here if they know what measurements they're looking for.

why not just spend $40 more and get real naked and famous jeans... then you can say you have a brand name jean!

mr. burns

Reaction score
nice to know they fit the same as N&F. think i'll try some on just for that.

edit: and my local UO doesn't even carry them. nothing but rows and rows of levi 510 and 511.

HATORI HANZO

Reaction score
I just picked up a pair of the slim straight and I love them. So far I like them more than APC's. They fit well, they look nice and they feel great. I also got them with my friends discount so they were 0nly $50.

housesofunholy

Reaction score
alright so admittedly I don't have the most experience with high end denim, but really all the hate behind these seems to be the fact that UO carries them... I have a pair slim straight in the normal indigo and they fit great and look pretty great. And also how can you compare these even to brands like Nudies and APC? What is the point? The jeans they sell are twice the price if not more.

final nail in the coffin itt was that peoples interest was piqued only after hearing N&F was behind this.

Stop caring so much about brands.

so anyways anyone who is low on cash, and doesn't mind having to purchase something from twink outfitters should check out these jeans. Much, MUCH better than the Gap Selvedge by the way.

also first post woo. long time lurker.

hastur

Reaction score
still wearing these and they're my favorite pair of jeans, thick denim and they're holding up extremely well with about 6 months of wear

no crotch rips or tears or any issues like that whatsoever

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Staff online

Forum statistics