• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by aon
11837_183222324909_549544909_275878.jpg

11837_183216759909_549544909_275876.jpg

taiwan?

Sander

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yesterday afternoon:

18432_1341738304021_1248115651_31029648_6260350_n.jpg

I'm the one with the smug grin.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Functional today. A somewhat surprise snowstorm Thursday made me hacve to park my car by the side of the road as the damn thing could not get up a gentle hill in our neighborhood. Tow won't even come move it to my garage as they won't do tows on snow covered roads. WTF? Isn't that a fairly common cause for a tow? This being the south, nobody seems to carry snow chains in stock, particularly for 19" tires. Anyway, walked down to start it and warm it up to make sure the f*cking battery doesn't go dead.. Guess I have no choice but to wait until Monday when snow should melt..
ffffuuuu.gif

pc18811043.jpg
pc38919451.jpg

pc28865774.jpg
pc48796115.jpg

Mr.K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Getting Ready to run out and do errands, just a typical Saturday.

DSC02508.jpg

DSC02507.jpg

DSC02506.jpg

Jacket=PL Field Coat
Shirt=Jantzen
Belt=Torino Leather
Jeans=APC NS
Shoes=Alden Flex Welt Chukka
Watch=Accutron

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say that I found this forum accidently last week. Having shifted lots of weight during the past few months I suddenly realised that I do not have a clue what people are wearing these days (as I need to buy a new wardrobe!). What's in? What's out? Looking forward to visiting the rest of the styleforum and hopefully contributing the odd post as well.

Ben

PS Loving the pictures everyone.

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by incontro
- What shoes are those nii?

AE Moras

Originally Posted by zippygeorgeandben
Hello everyone,

Just wanted to say that I found this forum accidently last week. Having shifted lots of weight during the past few months I suddenly realised that I do not have a clue what people are wearing these days (as I need to buy a new wardrobe!). What's in? What's out? Looking forward to visiting the rest of the styleforum and hopefully contributing the odd post as well.

Ben

PS Loving the pictures everyone.

welcome and enjoy.

jamesbond

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
Functional today. A somewhat surprise snowstorm Thursday made me hacve to park my car by the side of the road as the damn thing could not get up a gentle hill in our neighborhood. Tow won't even come move it to my garage as they won't do tows on snow covered roads. WTF? Isn't that a fairly common cause for a tow? This being the south, nobody seems to carry snow chains in stock, particularly for 19" tires. Anyway, walked down to start it and warm it up to make sure the f*cking battery doesn't go dead.. Guess I have no choice but to wait until Monday when snow should melt..
ffffuuuu.gif

That sucks. My Merc is god awful in the snow too. Anything rear wheel drive and light just spins tires. I just tell people im practicing for rally racing.

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gnatty8
ffffuuuu.gif

Do NOT put chains on your tires,
foo.gif

You shouldn't be on summer tires in the snow anyway...that candy ass M diffy isn't going to bail you out. Be a man and get a cold weather tire/rubber setup.

Oh, and a lift in your garage.

- B

NewYorkIslander

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So I wake up thursday morning to no heat and no hot water...lovely...wound up giving my self a sponge bath in teh freezing cold, with water heated in big pasta pots on the stove...so after that, I decided to go casual Thursday and Friday...here's a shot from that dreadful morning:

IMG_5347.jpg

Then a trip to Frank's today and Babies R Us for a humidifier to the goobers' room:

IMG_5397.jpg

IMG_5402-1.jpg

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
Do NOT put chains on your tires,
foo.gif

You shouldn't be on summer tires in the snow anyway...that candy ass M diffy isn't going to bail you out. Be a man and get a cold weather tire/rubber setup.

Oh, and a lift in your garage.

- B

Last year we got snow exactly once. It was gone by 11 am. Winter tires seem like a silly thing to do in my situation, until of course, I am in my (current) situation..
eh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads