• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

AThingForCashmere

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tibor
LOL!
smile.gif
I make my own standards. I took a Brazilian girl out to a hip-hop club dressed like this. I went up to the DJ. "He said we don't play requests" I said Eric B and Rakim" "He pointed at me smiled and said "I got u next song." I got up on the stage showing off to my date and rapped every lyric while dancing (busting out some Big Daddy Kane Background dancer moves to this song. The evening kept on getting better.
inlove.gif

That's one majorly lucky Brazilian.

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Parker
img1950m.jpg

Love this Parker, especially the coat and tie.

Originally Posted by incontro
sf080110.jpg

Can't put my finger on it but the color combinations here are just too jarring to me eye, I had to scroll past quickly!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KtownGreg
Still cold...let's reflect. Not sure about this Vneck.

I like the v-neck, keep..

greekonomist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL!
smile.gif
I make my own standards. I took a Brazilian girl out to a hip-hop club dressed like this. I went up to the DJ. "He said we don't play requests" I said Eric B and Rakim" "He pointed at me smiled and said "I got u next song." I got up on the stage showing off to my date and rapped every lyric while dancing (busting out some Big Daddy Kane Background dancer moves to this song. The evening kept on getting better.
inlove.gif

Story useless without pictures.
confused.gif

Originally Posted by mth
P1080574.JPG

Originally Posted by maomao1980
Nice boots M, hope to score the same when I go to Italy.

Merrell boots? Recent snowfalls have me thinking of getting a pair.

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL!
smile.gif
inlove.gif

How many Holly Jolly Mocha's did it take to get you this way?

audiophilia

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DandySF
I'm saving this as a reminder of the power of simplicity, restraint, and general elegance.

Originally Posted by audiophilia
Incredible, Voxy. One of your absolute, understated best.

Thank you. I'm glad that you like it.

- B

gnatty8

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ I LOVE those trousers!! Shoes look good too, well done!

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hello everyone. Forgive me not posting for a while. I'm otherwise occupied for a few weeks:

img0776small.jpg

img0803small.jpg

img0791small.jpg

(and boy, did I pick the right time to flee the UK for some winter sun in Mauritius; it's turned into a mini-Ice Age in England by all reports!
smile.gif
)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads