• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Dump my girlfriend or try harder????

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You are gay.

Try again, with a guy this time. I think you'll be happier.

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by lee_44106
You are gay.

Try again, with a guy this time. I think you'll be happier.

+1.

You wanna dump her because she wants a dog and that means she has no ambition while you're this little dude who is going to conquer the world!!?? WTF is wrong with you people!!?? Go suck on a urinal cake and let me know how it goes.

LawrenceMD

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by big_kev
I'm 28. she's a few years older than me. She says she wants a dog and I'm like jason bourne sizing up the nearest exit. I think your right pal - if I keep goin the way Im goin for another 3 years she'll be 35 and thats kinda old to be pullin the trigger on her. TBH I probably wont be ready for a dog then either - never mind kids. Its pretty crappy the way the only options are all or nothin. It sucks
get a look at her mother and sisters to see if that family ages well... seriously just take a look at her mother and see if you can live with that 15-20 years down the line... odds are probably not... so when you're on top of her making the love just put the vision of her mother's face on her's and then your if pleasure moans turn into shrieks of horror (in addition to pleasure shrieks maybe?) you'll find the answer/clarity.

r...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
+1.

You wanna dump her because she wants a dog and that means she has no ambition while you're this little dude who is going to conquer the world!!?? WTF is wrong with you people!!?? Go suck on a urinal cake and let me know how it goes.

She has no ambition apart from wanting a dog. And that can prolly be blamed on those Sarah Mclachlan commercials. But if you must ire, ire away...

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Originally Posted by r...
She has no ambition apart from wanting a dog. And that can prolly be blamed on those Sarah Mclachlan commercials. But if you must ire, ire away...

And you trust implicitly everything that dudes says? What I get from his post is that she wants a dog and maybe a baby and he always had one foot out the door, now he's ready to bolt and looking for approval.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
lulz.

if you are under 30, you should not dump anything with a warm ***** that fits into a size 0-6 and will tolerate you.

sjg22

Reaction score
Originally Posted by thekunk07
lulz.

if you are under 30, you should not dump anything with a warm ***** that fits into a size 0-6 and will tolerate you.

This is terrible advice. Change the "under 30" to "over 40" and you may have a case... But come on - you shouldn't have to settle at 28. This advice is why there are so many guys that are incredibly p-whipped out there; because they've been told to put up with girls' b.s. because there supposedly aren't other alternatives. Again, terrible, terrible advice.

If you and your gf are fighting constantly and you've been dating for less than 2 years, than sorry, it won't work. You think commitment + pets + kids will make things better? Never works out this way. Get out while you can and meet a girl whose company you truly enjoy.

JSC437

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lulz.

+1

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
no, not at all. when you are at an age where long-term stability and such comes into play, fine, but for a young man to be concerned with anything except wetting ******** is ridiculous. and don;t dump without back burner ***** for god's sake. i employed this teqnique from 14-22 and I don;t think i ever went longer than 5 days without pussay.

esq

Reaction score
Looks like some hatin' pricks found this thread.

Don't make the mistake of thinking of your options as mutually exclusive. Allow yourself to look around a little bit--there may be some overlap, and what she doesn't know won't hurt her.

Yes, I'm a bit Machiavellian.

r...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Fuuma
And you trust implicitly everything that dudes says? What I get from his post is that she wants a dog and maybe a baby and he always had one foot out the door, now he's ready to bolt and looking for approval.
I just happen to think if youre looking for approval on life choices online then youre already kinda of a choch. Its no fun pointing out the obvious. Whatever he chooses, he's going to end up miserable anyway. There, see? No fun.
lulz.

Thats just un-american. There's a pot of rainbow waiting on the greener grass elsewhere. BTW I think youre advice only applies if youre broke.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
what does being broke have to do with it? 99% of women are annoying cunts, so why trade eric davis for darryl strawberry? same player.

r...

Reaction score
Originally Posted by esq
Yes, I'm a bit Machiavellian.

If:
Machiavellian = scrotless dirtbag
Then:
Yes

sjg22

Reaction score
no, not at all. when you are at an age where long-term stability and such comes into play, fine, but for a young man to be concerned with anything except wetting ******** is ridiculous. and don;t dump without back burner ***** for god's sake. i employed this teqnique from 14-22 and I don;t think i ever went longer than 5 days without pussay.

If you lived in NYC during your early-to-mid 20s, you shouldn't have had to rely on a steady relationship to clean out your pipes. I lived there when I was 23 - if you have any game in that city, you should be getting some.

Is this what us guys have become? Prisoners of women we don't like purely because we think this is our only way to get laid? I mean, I've been there, but I've learned from my error a long time ago.

I'm not against long-term relationships (I'm sort of in one, if you call 8 months long) - but my quality of life is great in this relationship because the girl is really chill, there's no drama and if that changes, I'll end it. Don't waste your life being unhappy fellas.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics