• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

slide13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
looking forward to pics of the black & tan. What sole is on it and what sort of leather is it? Looks really nice above!

Doctor

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Epaulet
4. I've got killer fabrics for our next SF & Epaulet collab shirt. I'm going to work on getting a poll live next week so we can get everything finished by mid-Feb. They're freaking gorgeous, and a really nice piece for the Winter to Spring transition.

bounce2.gif

shasta

Reaction score
Hey Mike

Are you going to restock the Alden Brown Waxhide Indy Boot?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just want to present our newest Alden make-up - the "Black and Tan" Indy Boot. The upper is a matte-finish "Pegasus" leather, and it's got a smooth look with no contrast stitching. Images and shop text are below. It's leather lined, on the Tru-Balance last, and has the Indy sole. They're $450, and we've 18 pieces. I took a few fit pics on a freezing cold beach too.

If you've ever looked for a Black Indy, these are some of the nicest that I've ever seen.

4216286723_4dc9af5d00.jpg

Black and Tan Indy Boot: $450

We're thrilled to present our newest special-edition Alden boot - the "Black and Tan" Indy. Inspired by the colors of that smooth blend of Bass Ale and Guinness stout, these are some of the most handsome and comfortable Aldens that we've ever seen. With a self-colored moc toe stitch and a medium brown welt, they compliment jeans, trousers, and chinos wonderfully.

The whimsically-named leather that we selected is called "Pegasus." Produced by Chicago's Horween tannery, Pegasus is a thick, matte finished cowhide that's extremely soft but also tough as nails. It's colored with full aniline dye - a transparent organic compound which allows the beautiful natural grain of the leather to shine through and yields an exceptionally soft and breathable skin. Its weight makes it a practical cold-weather boot, but its breathable nature means that you can easily wear it for nearly the entire year. And you'll surely want to - these feel ridiculously comfortable from the first second that you put them on.

4216287041_5c160921ce_m.jpg

See full size

4217056174_2ee3692fd3_m.jpg

See full size

4229119476_0fbd261345_m.jpg

See full size

4229117786_eed214ea0e_m.jpg

See full size

joel_954

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eglbc
Just checking to see if theres a SF member code for epaulet.
about to cop some black denims. if not, no worries. 145 for jeans is fine by me.

No, there is not. Adele and Mike try to price their merchandise at a fair price from the start.

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Hope you're having a slamming New Year so far. We've got a TON of new product rolling in over the next few months. Here's what we've got in store for January below.

For the reorder items, I've taken quite a few pre-order reservations. Feel free to PM me anytime if you want to reserve something too. There's no deposit required, I'll just keep your reservation on a list and drop you a line when they arrive.

1. Epaulet Sportcoats, Walt Navy Trousers, Epaulet suit separates (online this week, I promise!)

2. First Spring Delivery of Mark McNairy footwear (online this week)

3. Exploded Check Flannel and Walt Moleskin & Flannel trouser restock (around Jan 15th)

4. Re-stock of Epaulet Pinpoint Oxfords (Blue, Burgundy, Salt/Pepper)

5. Two new shirts - done in Japanese cotton. We've got a lot of really awesome Spring patterns on the way, and some new directions for us. Here they are...

Cream/Red Floral
4249437996_0b0b2b12b0_m.jpg

Multicolor Gingham Twill

4249434062_c65f3fa4ff_m.jpg

g transistor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Holy ******* **** the flower pattern is absolutely awesome. Oh god I'm saving up for both right now. Are those the only two or do you have even more patterns?

Epaulet

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by g transistor
Holy ******* **** the flower pattern is absolutely awesome. Oh god I'm saving up for both right now. Are those the only two or do you have even more patterns?

This are the first two, but we'll have all sorts of good stuff. Our expanded production is in place, and we'll be making shirts like crazy throughout the season. Like the Fall's gingham flannel, I'm hunting all over for great fabrics with a special look.

And my god, I LOVE the floral pattern. The ground isn't white, it's this perfect shade of cream.

We're thinking point collar/chest pocket. Or is a buttondown better?

cicero79

Reaction score
Beautiful patterns Mike. I actually got the burg oxford as a gift for christmas! Alas, I realize now that I am no longer a sz small and will be sizing up to mediums for my future purchases. Are those McNairy Field boots going to be black or brown?

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I resolved to hold off on spending a lot on shirting for the time being unless it was something I couldn't find elsewhere. That multi-color gingham is one such item.

ltb

Reaction score
I love that multicolor gingham pattern.

justtemple

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i cannot wait to see that floral done up into a shirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads