• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonlegoman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tibor
17039_221545962608_585207608_264681.jpg

Although I think the fit and details are absolutely immaculate, I don't think this type of stuff should be worn to an establishment that has festive window paintings, a stainless steel table, or serves any item called the Holly Jolly Mocha. But nonetheless, superb. You, young sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If I was in an H&M or trendy suit, that is the moment I would be wearing a costume.
So, what's the background story to this? You post photos of yourself wearing vintage suits (and looking generally awesome) in Paris surrounded by beautiful women. For majority here, this is like a dream come true - but what are YOU doing?

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by gregaz
So, what's the background story to this? You post photos of yourself wearing vintage suits (and looking generally awesome) in Paris surrounded by beautiful women. For majority here, this is like a dream come true - but what are YOU doing?

Thank you, Right now I am living in San Diego, occasionally I get to travel. For the moment I buy and resell men's clothing). I hope to start an apprenticeship with a hatter. That is my dream, so I am chasing it.

gregaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today's Edition is What / Who Are You Wearing:
DSC_6899.jpg
DSC_6908.jpg
DSC_6936.jpg
These are days that make people move to Arizona ... (poor suckers don't know what's coming at them in the summer) ... middle 60's, sunny - EVERYONE is outside. Went for a hike with the fam.
DSC_6971.jpg
DSC_6969.jpg
DSC_6960.jpg
DSC_6957.jpg
DSC_6956.jpg
DSC_6945.jpg
DSC_6942.jpg
DSC_6930.jpg
DSC_6904.jpg
And a reward ... a bit of Russian tradition. IST will be able to relate, I am sure.
smile.gif
DSC_7005.jpg
DSC_7006.jpg

IST66

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
DSC_6936.jpg

And a reward ... a bit of Russian tradition. IST will be able to relate, I am sure.
smile.gif

DSC_7005.jpg
DSC_7006.jpg

Greg, is pleasant to me this small and very valuable backpack at you behind the back. I am assured, this best your acquisition!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

My friend, I is very glad that you have managed to get vobla. But I am assured that "Zhigulevskое" at you wasn't present!

cgo

Reaction score
Thank you, Right now I am living in San Diego, occasionally I get to travel. For the moment I buy and resell men's clothing). I hope to start an apprenticeship with a hatter. That is my dream, so I am chasing it.

well I hope you achieve your dream Tibor...all the best in the new year

btw what kind of clothing do you sell??

niidawg3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Few pics from the holidays:
S7302491.jpg

Bumming around town:
S7302695.jpg

This guy:
S7302468.jpg

Some new DJing heat i checked out Samsung:
S7302486.jpg

Goofing around NYC in a pedicab:
S7302467.jpg

Tibor

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by niidawg3
Few pics from the holidays:
S7302491.jpg

Bumming around town:
S7302695.jpg

This guy:
S7302468.jpg

Some new DJing heat i checked out Samsung:
S7302486.jpg

Goofing around NYC in a pedicab:
S7302467.jpg

You Sir have a smile that you can not buy in any department store!
smile.gif
bigstar[1].gif

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tibor and Vanna - good to see you fellows out and about. Strong looks, the pair of you

tshaw

Reaction score
GMIPL0616.jpg

City Tavern! Boy, I haven't been there in a long while - glad to say I'll be going again soon! Good food and great ambiance. Try it after sunset, gives one a good feeling of how our forefathers met, ate, and decided on how to form a new nation.

T
smile.gif

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by _AMD
I hope that this doesn't mean that you are going to stop posting in 2010. Please say that's not the case.
Aaron

- just no more pictures for the time being
Originally Posted by Sander
I like to think that this series has at least partially been motivated by my comment about appreciating your photography.
- maybe, maybe not.. Though I do appreciate your words..
Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx
Big pimping, PG. This is the GoodLife. This pictures do have a cinematic effect
smile.gif

Originally Posted by NOBD
Very nice, PG. Keep 'm coming.
- not for a while..
Originally Posted by KtownGreg
Do I hear the sound of a bit of air leaving SF?
smile.gif

Originally Posted by gnatty8
Yesterday, slouchy day, spent a good part of the day looking at cabins, finally found one:
- I like
Originally Posted by Holdfast
If you're taking a break for a while, this is a pretty cool post to sign off with! Have fun on your "parole" from the board.
smile.gif

- yes will have fun as I'm more interested LifeStyle..

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Today's Edition is What / Who Are You Wearing:

DSC_6899.jpg

These are days that make people move to Arizona ... (poor suckers don't know what's coming at them in the summer) ... middle 60's, sunny - EVERYONE is outside. Went for a hike with the fam.

As I am reading this post, the temperature, outside, is ZERO. Shirt sleeves, sunny skies...it's just too much. I'm ready to move now! As always, great pictures!

SkinnyGoomba

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PG,

Looking forward to your return! Have fun, i'm sure whatever venture your taking will lead to moar pics in the future!

clarinetplayer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger
IMG_5157-1.jpg

This is a good shot of you in "comfort clothes" at your best. Nice tree, also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads