• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Carlo Franco

hws

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ZON_JR
What's the gag with the "funny" English? It might be more believable if the structure and syntax were more incorrect, and if you could erase earliest posts showing your unaffected English.
ffffuuuu.gif
I was having my nephew to help me in that time, now he is not here to translate, maybe after five month he will to visit me again, at that time I can to write Englisch more good for prima donna similar of you!

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hws
ffffuuuu.gif

I was having my nephew to help me in that time, now he is not here to translate, maybe after five month he will to visit me again, at that time I can to write Englisch more good for prima donna similar of you!

It's 4th-rate shtick, tiresome and rarely funny. But have a good time with it.

redtree00

Reaction score
The almighty Kabbaz is deleting multiple Carlo Franco posts he doesn't like.
How is this Homer the moderator ?

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redtree00

What now?

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Got out of where? AAAC?

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by redtree00

I thought Malinda was the bad cop?

Originally Posted by sho'nuff
meh. that place is like north korea now.

so true, brother. this issue is just an example of how mods there has, imo, confused forum control and forum dictatorship.

Originally Posted by gdl203
Is it too late to return a CF tie for a refund? I swear I wore it only once or twice.

obviously, sir, you are not as learned in ties as in wristwatches. these ties are some of the most well-made ever to have been available on the market for your information.

Originally Posted by hws
I have find there exist a contrary thing this same person have speak:

http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/f...5&postcount=18

This make a big confusion!

Now I not write nothing more to this topic for respect the request from m@T to me on page more early of this threak
smile.gif

awesome.

hws

Reaction score
It's 4th-rate shtick, tiresome and rarely funny. But have a good time with it.

I am still betrunken in this moment, but I will to write this to you now, that you can to ignore me! If you will not to ignore me but must to complain,
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

von Rothbart

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Has anyone with money owed been made whole since they resurfaced?

Huntsman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
They did resurface? I was shocked that the website was still up.

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Huntsman
They did resurface? I was shocked that the website was still up.

They just e-mailed a lot of old contacts with vouchers for 50% off remaining stock.

FIHTies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not sure why this factoid has not been mentioned here at all (Chuck himself did mention it on AAAC) but it seems that he is in remission from cancer and that's what part of the problem was in the closing down of shop. Maybe some leeway/consideration is in order.

We're doing fine and unfortunately for Jill (and others as Jan pointed out) the oncologist says that it is now a certainty that she'll be settling for life with me instead of the vacation home and Maserati the life insurance would have provided her. We're celebrating our third anniversary in January and are doing great. My latest scans are all clear, I'm focused entirely on staying healthy and taking care of my family and enjoying every day through a rather different set of eyes these days.

ZON_JR

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by hws
I am still betrunken in this moment, but I will to write this to you now, that you can to ignore me! If you will not to ignore me but must to complain,
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif
ffffuuuu.gif

Your "misuse" of the infinitive is really hilarious.

hws

Reaction score
Your "misuse" of the infinitive is really hilarious.
The raison for have demeanor combatif similar of this have few possibility: 1) Have no make sex for much time 2) Blood come out from ***** 3) Something is in ass 4) 1 + 2 + 3
ffffuuuu.gif
sarcasm.gif
rolleyes.gif
revolve.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads