• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Non-APC Sub $200 Raw Selvage Denim options

nomad

Reaction score
I know nudies don't get a lot of love but they were my first pair of raw and were a really transition for me. Cuts are flattering and you can find some good sale prices.

GraphicNovelty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know mentioned above, but what about Uniqlo, The Gap, and The Unbranded Brand (Urban?)

seany

Reaction score
Heres a picture of my Gap Selvedge Raw (1969 Skinny)

1969071.jpg

1969061-1.jpg

1969065-1.jpg

1969064-1.jpg

1969029.jpg

Few pics I found in my folder, about 3 months of wear. Not serious wear though, about two to three days a week. These go for about $80 bucks, and are on sale for $60.

Decent jeans.

nakedundermyclothes

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the Albam selvage jeans? Would you recommend sizing down?

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
I know mentioned above, but what about Uniqlo, The Gap, and The Unbranded Brand (Urban?)
Originally Posted by Chrispy
Uniqlo?
Was kinda thinking no chain-store/mall brands. Most are common knowledge. Looking here for more unique, under-the-radar stuff.
Originally Posted by whodini
-Rogue Territory -Gilded Age for Barney's Co-Op
Will add. Thx. Do you have a link for Rogue so I can put in before morning coffee?

airportlobby

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LVCs are available for under $200. My favorite of the jeans that retail under $200 (although with shipping, they press the limit. They're $170 from cultizm before shipping). RRL is I think $180. Engineered Garments is $170 or so. R&B can be easily had on sale, although I haven't liked the direction their jeans have taken the last few years.

wwp

Reaction score
Originally Posted by nakedundermyclothes
Anyone have any experience with the Albam selvage jeans? Would you recommend sizing down?

seconded on this question.. the classic slim japanese looks good. too bad it's sold out in a ton of sizes (including mine).

seany

Reaction score
Originally Posted by mlyngard
Was kinda thinking no chain-store/mall brands. Most are common knowledge. Looking here for more unique, under-the-radar stuff.

Will add. Thx. Do you have a link for Rogue so I can put in before morning coffee?

Ohh damn sorry Myygnard

This is a very good topic btw, you listed pretty much every 200 and under denim I can think of.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ryanmnguyen
LVC brah.
Originally Posted by airportlobby
LVCs are available for under $200. My favorite of the jeans that retail under $200 (although with shipping, they press the limit. They're $170 from cultizm before shipping). RRL is I think $180. Engineered Garments is $170 or so. R&B can be easily had on sale, although I haven't liked the direction their jeans have taken the last few years.
Awesome call(s) on the LVC/Cultizm site. Added. Can you link me on the others? Never looked at RRL or EG. Agreed on R&B

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads