• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Krane Outerwear

eckblk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys, I have the emory bomber from f/w 2009 in black size 40, it's been worn once. I will trade for the 38 in black or sell at fair price~ shoot me a PM. If someone has a bnwt 38 black and wants to trade I'll throw in a 100usd even the deal up. Thanks Eck

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by adamha21
Krane Elliot Anorak in a size 38, black for sale on SuFu.

Price is high right now, but I'm sure it will come down.

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk...d.php?t=181287

Too bad he only has 1 post.
frown.gif

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Barney's NY gave me a run around on the phone trying to find out if they have a Krane Ayling peacoat available. Most floors hadn't even heard of Krane.

Anyone know if the Barneys in NYC carry Krane's F/W stuff? Any feedback from those who own this piece?

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have an Ayling and it's awesome. it's also kept me very warm so far (live 20 miles north of nyc)

Crane's

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by eckblk
Hey Guys,

I have the emory bomber from f/w 2009 in black size 40, it's been worn once. I will trade for the 38 in black or sell at fair price~ shoot me a PM.

If someone has a bnwt 38 black and wants to trade I'll throw in a 100usd even the deal up.

Thanks

Eck

Well I'm wearing the one Eck had for sale. It is one helluva coat. Definetly my best purchase of the year. I think I'll talk to Ken about carrying his stuff.

feynmix

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by scb
I have an Ayling and it's awesome. it's also kept me very warm so far (live 20 miles north of nyc)

Nice. Do you have the navy or the olive color? Where did you pick one up?

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
olive, and I got it from Farinelli's

patchmark

Reaction score
I also have the olive ayling and it is very warm. I live north of Toronto.

obnavox3

Reaction score
Anyone else had a problem with the chain inside the coat breaking? I have the Mathias Mod Coat and it seems crazy to put such a dainty, thin chain to hold such a heavy coat. I e-mailed Krane about the problem and hopefully they can offer a solution for me.
IMG_0228.jpg

Razele

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a size 40 (Slim Large) Bomber from FW08 for sale, if anyone is interested.

All the exceptional details and quality, never worn outside, still with tags.

P.M if interested!

scb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
new arrival: Krane Haley in Dark Oak (right). love it

that's the Saelen on the left

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads