• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

(Old) The WAYWT Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoreman1782

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jet
How big are those clodhoppers you got there shore 13s?

10.5. Love the chunk.

Originally Posted by sq4you
"Tonight we turn to a story about a true 'Fashion Victim.' This evening in Washington, DC, a male, aged 35, suffered massive trauma to the body and head and was fatally wounded while standing in the middle of the road taking what internet fashionistas refer to as a 'fit pic.' Family members were not available to comment but internet friends, who knew him as Shoreman1782, described him as 'the workwear type.' Commonly seen walking around Chevy Chase and North Clarendon Boulevard, in Arlington, Virginia, Shoreman1782 loved his Red Wings. It is a sad day for the members of StyleForum.net who are mourning his passing by cremating his Gentleman Travelers and one entire Rick Owens outfit. He is survived by Jet, RyeGB and gravitas."

Ha. 35
frown.gif
Mainly seen in Arlington and CC? You know how to hurt me, sq.

Road was closed. Got a hard time from a couple on superfuture about snagging jeans and red wings w/ bike, but I never seem to have a problem with either. Maybe I ride bikes wrong?

DLester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Phat - Looks like someone took the last photo at almost knee height. I have seen other fashion photographers do the same thing. Why does that produce a better photo? Seems like it should make the photo worse, since no one views people from that angle as they walk down the street. Yet it ends up looking right.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
PG's pics of Aussie girls in singlets make me homesick
frown.gif

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
that is looking good dude.

Originally Posted by nicelynice
2r7uhs4.jpg

Attachment
Margiela
Uniqlo
Veronique Branquinho

jwied82

Reaction score
nice, nicelynice.

very similar silhoutte myself today:

PC301173.jpg

PC301177.jpg

superfine
idol radec
apc
co-op

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DLester
Phat - Looks like someone took the last photo at almost knee height. I have seen other fashion photographers do the same thing. Why does that produce a better photo? Seems like it should make the photo worse, since no one views people from that angle as they walk down the street. Yet it ends up looking right.
- a few factors.. Depth of Field & dunno, maybe angle..
- This was taken from about 30ft & the only stable surface I could find was a brick garden wall which is about 1ft.
Originally Posted by JustinW
PG's pics of Aussie girls in singlets make me homesick
frown.gif

- I know.. I miss them too when I am back in HKG
Originally Posted by mlyngard
Yer such a sneaky spy-cam perv guido. I love it.
Don't forget you've shown your face if any of those lasses' boyfriends see this ;-)

- true.. But you obviously have not used or seen a Leica M8.. It is a hunk of metal & being a range-finder there is no auto focus
- FWIW pulling out a Leica M has a very different effect to a DSLR or a P&S. Most within a few feet become curious (in a good way).. Tell them its for the internet, they start to sit up & play..
smile.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Forum statistics

Threads