• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^******! I am at 20. What game were you playing????

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
so are you ready for some more hardcore, yet???

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by onion
I'm going to do prestige until I max out. I don't care about losing all the guns and stuff, because the only gun I use is the SCAR, and it's unlocked at level 20.

Also I got my longest kill streak yet this weekend: 24 kills

I also got 2 head shots with 1 bullet.
smile.gif

It's not just the guns. I would eventually like to complete all of the challenges. Prestige resets those as well. Seeing as there is no benefit or reward given for going to Prestige 2, I see no reason to do it.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
you keep your titles and badges.... yippieeeeeee

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm going to do prestige until I max out. I don't care about losing all the guns and stuff, because the only gun I use is the SCAR, and it's unlocked at level 20.

Also I got my longest kill streak yet this weekend: 24 kills

I also got 2 head shots with 1 bullet.
smile.gif

Chopper gunner?

onion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
Chopper gunner?

Nope. I used a predator missile, then got a harrier, and then an attack helicopter.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if Pave Lows are still bugged?

Psyren

Reaction score
I use Predator missile, Pave Low then Chopper Gunner. Pave low guarantees you a Chopper Gunner so the hardest part is usually getting a double or triple kill from the predator missile and then getting another kill or two which isn't really hard at all so it's an ideal killstreak set up. If I do manage to get my chopper gunner it'll score me at last another 10 kills depending on the map.

I'm sad that I know that.

Lel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nope. I used a predator missile, then got a harrier, and then an attack helicopter.

??

Harrier = 7
Attack Helicopter = 7

Unless you're just talking about precision airstrikes/pavelow?

Harrier rocks, I like it a lot and it can net you a lot of kills. But it's so easy to take down, and rewards quite a bit of points if you do. Basically it only works again people too dumb to shoot it down.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Phase 1 - Predator Missile

Phase 2 - ??

Phase 3 - Nuke

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone who knocks the SCAR hasnt used it playing hardcore with a silencer. It's a ******* beast compared to other guns I have used like m4 and the ACR which usually takes a couple of bullets to kill someone with a silencer, even on hardcore.

breakz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
Anyone who knocks the SCAR hasnt used it playing hardcore with a silencer. It's a ******* beast compared to other guns I have used like m4 and the ACR which usually takes a couple of bullets to kill someone with a silencer, even on hardcore.
I have to try this. Been too scared of playing hardcore for some reason.
frown.gif
SCAR's great for two reasons: (i) no Stopping Power required, and (ii) the iron sight is great. You can use SCAR + silencer with Cold Blooded + Ninja for a stealth loadout, or SCAR + Grenade Launcher w/ Sleight, Danger Close and Steady Aim for a sick close/medium range loadout. M4, ACR, etc aren't as versatile--you really need to pair them with Stopping Power. They're good but limited in what you can do with them.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakz
I have to try this. Been too scared of playing hardcore for some reason.
frown.gif

SCAR's great for two reasons: (i) no Stopping Power required, and (ii) the iron sight is great. You can use SCAR + silencer with Cold Blooded + Ninja for a stealth loadout, or SCAR + Grenade Launcher w/ Sleight, Danger Close and Steady Aim for a sick close/medium range loadout.

M4, ACR, etc aren't as versatile--you really need to pair them with Stopping Power. They're good but limited in what you can do with them.

Can't you basically use the TAR-21 for the same effect?

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The iron sights on the SCAR plus it's stopping power with relatively no recoil make it the best. I put a silencer on it and will never take it off. Silencer saves more deaths than one can imagine.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads